Do you know how to stop a sophisticated cyber threat? So do we.
Digital disruption is opening up more opportunities for businesses to connect with their customers. That's what we'd love you to do for us.
As a certified Cloud Security Architect you offer clients the kind of security that will help them sleep well at night. You're a creative problem solver, always thinking ahead and spotting risks. Like a digital detective, you uncover and prevent cyber threats to protect businesses from risks they may not even know they face. You're as happy to work independently as you are supporting junior colleagues. Working in a true consultancy role, you need to be happy and flexible to travel.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Cloud Security Architect with previous consulting background, you'll be:
- defending information, critical infrastructure applications and key business processes against cyber threats.
- examine and tackle complex problems in project work, while supporting new business initiatives and solutions.
- work closely with hardworking and skilled leadership and colleagues across the our business and from client locations.
- You know all about security operations, networking, application services, databases and storage solutions, and love working with Microsoft applications. You have deep technical know-how and experience in designing and implementing Cloud Security solutions, Microsoft Azure Security technologies, including the broader areas of Microsoft Windows security and Microsoft Enterprise, Mobility and Security suite.
- The role will involve delivering throughout the project lifecycle and you are comfortable with performing advisory engagements, which involves taking the client on a journey from their current mode of operation to their future method of working.
- You are specialist in performing discovery and analysis of a client's current and target state. You are able to design broad security solutions that protect, detect and respond to threats. You are building and integrating the security solutions within the client's environment, writing and executing test scripts. You are ensuring the successful deployment and go live of the solutions and transitioning them to support providers.
Note: We are not able to accept applications from those requiring Visa/Work permit sponsorship. Applicants must already be eligible to live and work in UK.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension and much more!
- Avanade University - real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 36,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.