You'll own the MI process for your business area, you'll work with the business to develop targets and analyse our performance against them using your MI reporting skills.
You'll enjoy working in fast paced environment and delivering against BAU and adhoc deadlines. You'll be a self-starter, able to work autonomously whilst also being a key part of a team. Naturally you will need excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to partner with key stakeholders and senior leadership teams.
On a technical level you'll be highly proficient in Excel, Access and SAP Business Objects, and ideally have experience in Power BI, VBA reporting and macro-building. Knowledge of SQL Server and the principles of database management is essential, as is advanced analytical experience, whether gained through job related training or work experience.
Benefits & working hours
No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That's why, in order to attract, motivate and retain the best people, we offer a very competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create. It includes a core Quilter funded package of rewards and benefits, and optional flexible benefits that you can add.Core benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the ability to buy and sell up to an additional 3 days.
- Annual bonus scheme: most employees are eligible to participate in our bonus scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it.
- Pension scheme: a non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions.
- Car allowance: depending on your role you may be offered a car allowance.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance: four-times your salary.
We offer a number of additional benefits which you can purchase through our salary sacrifice scheme. These include additional health care schemes for both you and your spouse, gym discounts, income protection, critical illness cover, retail vouchers, cycle to work scheme - to give just a few examples.
Our office is open from 8am - 5pm. Everyone works a seven hour day (plus one hour for lunch)
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture which embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.