Here at Aviva, we're looking for someone who loves using data, advanced analytics and marketing strategy to maximise campaign return on investment - could that be you?
As Measurement Lead
, you'll be developing a clear and robust measurement framework for the Aviva master-brand, with a deep understanding of what and when short and long term metrics would be effected. This role will report to our Global Head of Brand and will be part of the wider Group Brand and Reputation team.
will be responsible for showing commercialisation of the brand (including sponsorship) by building systems and measurement frameworks that clearly communicate the benefit of brand in a way that is clear to stakeholders. You will work closely with data scientists, econometrics agencies, brand tracking agencies as well as brand/marketing and insights teams. You will also be managing and mentoring junior econometricians/data analysts in the team, supporting their development and coaching them to be future experts in the field.
This role can be basedfromany of our offices: London, York, Norwich or Bristol,
and will also benefit from Aviva's smart working arrangements.Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Experience Required
- Shape the master-brand measurement framework working with data scientists as well as Brand / Marketing / Insights / UK Measurement teams for a 360 view of our activity and to identify strong remedial actions
- Review our media mix with a point of view on how it is impacting our business to driving ROI - i.e. maximise our media spend / campaign performance reporting
- Build systems and measurement frameworks that clearly communicate the benefit of brand in a way that is clear to stakeholders
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement / refinement of our plans based on data
- Understand the ROI of the master-brand and each of our product channels
- Work with UK Measurement team to understand the interdependencies between Channel response, Brand Measures and Trading
- Build or buy new tools / processes to demonstrate that Brand & Marketing has a demonstrable impact on the bottom line or other significant measures
- Drive measurement culture, continuously improve rigour of campaign measurement (and response)
- Write reports and present to senior stakeholders with clear rationales
What will you get for this role?
- Excellent track record relating to Econometrics / Analytics / Insight / Data across traditional forms of analysis and modern digital, behavioural data driven analysis
- The ability to intersect consulting skills, data, advanced analytics and marketing strategy
- Extensive analytics experience in relation to making strategic investment decisions to improve business results
- Strong knowledge of Marketing/Media reporting and associated KPIs, data sources, and data processing requirements •
- Experience in visualisation, creating graphical static and interactive displays of data that clearly communicate insights
- Clear and confident communicator
- Ability to work and manage projects independently
Working at Aviva
- Competitive annual salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits, including a matching share save scheme
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always 'Care More'. It's our thing. We're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job
. Once you've applied, please send us a separate email
stating that you have a disclosed disability
and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online
. If you require an alternative method
of applying, please give Daisy Holmes a call on +44 (0) 7436 672007 or send an email to email@example.com.
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010
*. By 'minimum criteria'
we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.