We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
Sky Business Communications is a rapidly growing business-to-business division of Sky.. We're looking for exceptional, innovative people to join us on our journey. People who'll be integral in building a strong business with the backing of a hugely successful brand.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search №LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
This is an integral role in the Sky Business Communications marketing team, running the operation of the marketing technology tools and systems.
The role will require you to develop, identify and scope marketing automation and optimisation opportunities. Working with project teams to implement changes to support the marketing acquisition engine, increase customer engagement, and drive conversions leading to new revenue.
- Support development and management of martech stack, designed to support marketing acquisition engine, including email marketing, search marketing, digital advertising, social etc.
- Run the day to day operations to support the marketing technology tools and systems.
- Trouble shoot and solve technical issues
- Design optimised processes for common campaign workflows and ensure they are executed correctly.
- Responsible for working closely with sales, service and customer experience teams to develop business requirements to turn automation vision into reality.
- Develop a roadmap of automation improvements, including A\/B testing and communicate clearly to business stakeholders.
- Evaluate RFIs and negotiates agreements and maintains relationships with key vendors within our defined marketing technology ecosystem.
- Knowledge and experience of working with key marketing technology tools. For example, Salesforce, Pardot, Google analytics, Adobe
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day to help reach marketing and sales goal and improve the customer experience
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills, ability to prioritise tasks across multiple projects and align with multiple teams, internal and external.
- Able to pivot quickly and make fast decisions based on changing needs in a fast-paced environment
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.