Job Title: Marketing Manager - Propositions Location: Flexible Salary: Competitive
Our Marketing department is on an exciting journey and this role is pivotal to the success of our future ambitions.
We have achieved so much already but there is so much more for us to do, as business we stand strong in the market leading the way for new technology and inventive thought, but why stop there? Help us stand out from the crowd with this role !!
Leading the way to research, build and deliver compelling and differentiated propositions for our brands, products, categories, solutions and services. Working with a multi-national set of stakeholders, you will be exposed to a wider variety of business areas and will lead the way with best practice propositions to make a commercial difference.
Our goal is to deliver sustainable and profitable growth year on year, ensuring our customers are at the forefront of all we do and that we deliver consistent value as a marketing team.
The role is part of a new team at RS Components, and within the wider marketing team is part of a best in class inclusive culture, which inspires our people and provides new and exciting opportunities to grow in an exciting global organisation. Role Purpose
The purpose of this role is to work closely with the wider group marketing and comms function to develop and maintain a differentiated and compelling brand propositions. Part of the brand team and being an active member of the global marketing community.
We've been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us? What You Will Do
- Work with international stakeholders around the business to research, shape, build and communicate our product and services propositions across a complex business
- At total business level
- At category level
- At product / service level
- Develop and maintain differentiated and compelling propositions
What Will You Bring To the Role
- Analyse propositions, brand positioning and customer insights
- Work closely with the brand marketing manager to ensure that our propositions are communicated in a compelling way
- Worked in a multi-national matrix organisation marketing community
- Hands on proposition marketing experience
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Broad marketing experience across Social, Comms, PR, Product and Content Marketing and commercial program management
- Retail experience in B2B
- Commercially astute
- Digitally experienced
- Worked with the creative development process
- Worked with marketing agencies external agencies
- Experience in design and copywriting is a plus
What We Offer
- Experience in market analysis
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
Innovators and pioneers. Rebels and creators. A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at RS Components. We offer all the good stuff you'd expect like:
- Private medical cover for those unexpected moments
- On top of your 25 days holiday, you can buy up to 5 extra days to enjoy how you wish
- Annual bonus to pay for those extra holidays!
- Generous, market-leading pension; it's never too early to start planning for your future
- Training and development opportunitities
Grow in our high-performance culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here. Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
We are RS Components
Increasingly powered by digital technology, we're our customers' one-stop-shop for electronic products and components. We began in a north-west London garage supplying spare parts to radio repair shops back in 1937. Today, we're using digital to revolutionize the way we do business and strengthen our position as the people engineers turn to for help, advice and knowledge.
But if we're going to be first choice for customers, we also want to be first choice for our future colleagues. We're looking for people who are passionate to support the customers of today, and the engineers of tomorrow. Together we keep innovation at the forefront of what we do. Do you?