About FTI Technology
The FTI Consulting Technology practice solves data-related business challenges, with expertise in legal and regulatory matters. As data grows in size and complexity, we help organisations better govern, secure, find, analyse and rapidly make sense of information. Innovative technology, expert services and tenacious problem-solving provide our global clients with defensible and repeatable solutions.
Our Technology experts work with corporations, governments and law firms to root out fraud, maintain regulatory compliance, reduce legal and IT costs, protect sensitive materials, quickly find facts and harness organisational data to create business value. About the Role
In our marketing team we enhance and protect the FTI Consulting brand by promoting our people, client successes, community initiatives and leading positions both internally and externally.
The Marketing Executive will support the Technology team in the delivery of the marketing programme, which involves all aspects of the marketing mix. You will report to the Marketing Director - Technology but also work closely with the BD team and Consulting experts within Technology, as well as the broader EMEA corporate marketing team and the global marketing colleagues. You will also work directly with our Senior Managing Directors (SMDs) to understand their needs and deliver activities accordingly. You will have a busy, diverse, hands-on-role and will sit within the business team.What You'll Do
How You'll Grow
- Marketing support - Coordination and delivery of marketing collateral and initiatives. Provision of regular reporting on initiatives/campaigns/channels etc including evaluation of campaigns and recommendations for future campaigns. Deliver marketing activity across all media (email, web, events, press, social, conference, collateral, presentations etc.) to support strategic market positioning and brand initiative activity. Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images and checking copy/rights, organise the production of branded items such as stationery and merchandise.
- Collateral development - including liaising with the Marketing Director, business stakeholders, design and legal functions to write, produce and publish thought leadership and brochureware.
- Presentation and credentials - helping to manage the team's repository of decks and case studies, and ensuring presentations are regularly updated.
- Digital - managing digital marketing programme (social media / web / email marketing), providing support on email campaign design, planning and reporting on campaign analytics using our Eloqua Software.
- Events - Assisting the Marketing Director and key stakeholders with delivering events programme, and also taking ownership smaller events such as seminars, roundtable dinners and corporate hospitality events. Assist in planning and delivering events including tracking invitation responses, pre-event and on-site logistics. You will also support others around the business with logistics of their own events. Coordination of meetings and booking internal meeting rooms, liaising with hospitality on catering and set up of events, booking system of event banners and event collateral.
- CRM - help maintain accuracy of data and promoting user engagement with our CRM system (Salesforce). This may include creating campaigns, updating contacts and pulling data reports for various events and campaigns.
- Key Account- support around Key Account meetings and capturing actions, updating key account trackers and target lists.
- Sponsorship - assisting with project management, logistical preparation, including organisation of exhibition stands, collateral and branded merchandise.
- Business support - assisting with day to day marketing admin, managing expenses and invoices and ensuring prompt submission and payment, web enquiries. Manage ad-hoc projects
This is a great opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to be part of FTI's growth in EMEA and to collaborate in our business development and marketing transformation plans.Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Be educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills verbal and written
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with events management and coordination
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Work, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with using Eloqua (Oracle email marketing) or similar packages
- Experience with using Salesforce (CRM Sales Cloud) or similar packages
- Team player who is proactive and self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a 'can do' attitude, willing to go the extra mile when required.
- Strong communication skills - ability to negotiate with suppliers, and maintain professional internal and external relationships
- Highly developed organisational and planning skills; able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload in order to deliver against demanding timelines and to deal with multiple managers and requests.
- Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy, both verbally and in writing with all levels of the business
- Min 3-4 years' experience in supporting senior management and wider team in a professional services environment, ideally at a Big 4 consultancy or a specialist Forensic Technology/Investigations firm.
- Attention to detail with strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to maintain collaborative working environment.
- Proven ability to work with limited direction.
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits.
We offer a competitive benefits and wellbeing programme including private medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, income protection, flex critical illness cover, 5% employer pension contribution, holiday buy, discounted gym membership, interest free travel loans, paid volunteer hours and corporate matching for charitable donations, and much more. About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes . For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter ( @FTIConsulting ), Facebook and LinkedIn .
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.