Marketing Assistant Job Code:
1124134 Skill Band:
Clerical & Administration Location:
United Kingdom - London Type:
Temporary Date Posted:
28 May 2019 Marketing Assistant (12-month FTC) One Lime Street, London About Us
All roles within Lloyd's have an integral part to play in the achievement of the strategy and will contribute overtly to:
Lloyd's becoming a brand that is globally admired and recognised and respected for its reputation as the world's specialist centre for (re)insurance. Lloyd's will be known around the world for its integrity and will be a place where talented, diverse and socially responsible employees feel proud to work. This leadership role will practice and promote the principles of inclusive leadership and respect the value of diversity.
The Brand, Marketing and Communications function works to communicate Lloyd's strategy, value proposition and viewpoints and ensure Lloyd's brand is attractive and admired by:
- Managing all aspects of the Lloyd's brand and experience
- Developing and delivering marketing strategies which target Lloyd's main segments
- Creating marketing and communications which inform and influence the Lloyd's market, Corporation employees and external stakeholders and position Lloyd's as an industry leader, responsible business, and attractive employer
The Brand and Marketing team define and deliver the brand strategy, ensuring it is globally relevant, optimised by market participants and used consistently. They spearhead the creation, management and implementation of all marketing communications programs, tools and applications to promote Lloyd's to its key audiences globally. The team also identify opportunities to improve and enhance Lloyd's brand position at key stakeholder and customer touchpoints. The Role
As part of the Brand & Marketing team, the Marketing Assistant supports the delivery of high quality marketing plans, campaigns and activities globally What Will You Do?
What You'll Need
- Supports the Brand & Marketing team with writing, design, production and distribution of marketing literature, collateral, artwork, images and publications. Leads on specific design and production projects.
- Assists with marketing campaigns and promotional activities. Supports eMarketing campaigns creating compelling content, building campaigns within the e-marketing platform and distribution list management via the CRM system.
- Support the delivery of primary and secondary research
- Briefs design, commission's artwork and co-ordinates with design and print agencies as required.
- Analyses and evaluate the impact of marketing campaigns and activities
- Supports overall budget management and cost control in relation to agreed quotations and processes invoices from third-party suppliers
- Manages and maintains marketing resources such as the image library, templates and helps with presentations by producing videos and slideshows.
- Manages and responds to all enquires and emails sent to the Marketing inbox.
- Is the main day-to-day contact for managing filming/photography in and around the Lloyd's building, including organising photoshoots.
- Is the main day-to-day contact for sourcing merchandise and managing the corporate merchandise website.
As the successful candidate, you can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary, an enviable range of benefits.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Proof reading skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Evidence of good copywriting skills.
- Evidence of good numerical skills
- Good team working skills with the confidence and ability to work autonomously.
- Knowledge of a range of marketing communications techniques, creative and production processes
- Knowledge of content management, eMarketing and web-based publishing techniques.
- Typographical understanding.
- Prior marketing project management experience working in (or with) a corporate environment, financial services sector or other highly regulated industries.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of delivering in a global, fast paced, high volume, responsive and client oriented environment.
- Experience of working with marketing analytics and web trends for evaluation.
- Experience of working with third party agencies and suppliers to deliver excellent results and value for money
To apply, please visit www.lloyds.com
We are committed to flexible working, therefore if you would like to consider this as a part-time opportunity, please email email@example.com
At Lloyd's we believe that innovation comes from having an inclusive culture of equality and diversity. We use ClearTalents to discover how we might help you feel welcomed, supported and able to do as well as you can when applying to work for us, including identifying any reasonable adjustments that we may need to make. Should you feel that you require reasonable adjustments during your application process we request that you please follow this link to create a ClearTalents user profile: