Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers value those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company's name is dedicated to our employees. It's their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Come and join our team as a Manufacturing Engineer to make an impact on our forward thinking engineering team. Our Manufacturing Engineers help drive continuous improvement activities, and deliver projects to enhance our processes.
If you have excellent communication skills, have an eye for detail and are a good problem solver, we would like to hear from you. Your mission and responsibilities:
Your qualifications and experience:
- Support the manufacturing processes within one of our three manufacturing cost centres
- Working with the engineering team and the operations team to jointly deliver quality, productivity and output.
- Resolving internal and external process issues and maintaining our zero harm culture.
- Developing and implementing new processes and manufacturing equipment, to enable our new product and continuous improvement agendas.
- Developing new product processes from conception stage, through prototyping and into product launch and volume manufacture.
- Management of Capital investment and infrastructure projects from functional specification creation through vendor selection to commissioning and manufacturing release.
Your personality and skills:
- A Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing Engineering/ Material or Physics (or related subject) or equivalent experience.
- Significant technical experience in manufacturing engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven track record of personally implementing improvement activities within budget and timescales.
- Demonstrable problem solving and project management skills.
What are the benefits in this role?
- Ability to solve a range of technical issues and develop cross functional relationships.
- Excellent communication skills
You'll work on projects that have an impact on healthcare worldwide and have your own space to innovate and be creative with people who are passionate and motivated. Throughout, you'll have every chance to develop personally, professionally and as a leader.
We offer a subsidized restaurant, a free gym on-site, excellent pension contributions, option to buy extra holidays, private healthcare cover and other flexible benefits. In our rural setting four miles from Oxford, there's ample parking and a bus stop on our doorstep. Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas. About us:
We're an international organisation that works for people to live longer, more fulfilled and happier lives. We're the global leader in our field, with 30% of the MRI systems around the world containing our superconducting magnets at the heart. As part of the worldwide Siemens Healthineers network, we're united by our pioneering hearts and engineering minds. Join our 170-year legacy and help shape the future of healthcare. What else do I need to know?
We value equality, diversity, and maintain a supportive work culture in which you're empowered to drive your own career and work your own way. We are what we are because of our people.
#LI-JB Job ID:
Siemens plcExperience Level:
not definedJob Type: