YSC Consulting is the world's premier independent provider of leadership strategy services. Leadership strategy is the intentional design of the individual leadership styles, the team dynamics and interactions, and the workplace culture that are most likely to enable successful achievement of an organization's desired future state. We help organizations understand if they have the leadership they need for success, and we work with them to get there.Our People
YSC is an eclectic group of professionals grounded in the rigor of the behavioural sciences and practical realities of commercial and organizational demands. Our consultants help organizations connect the dots between business strategy and leadership. We create a consistent experience for individuals and organizations globally, but with careful attention to the needs of the local markets and cultures where they operate.
What We Do
- We are more than 225 employees in 20 offices across 15 countries around the world.
- Our consultants have varied professional backgrounds and hold advanced degrees and industry credentials in psychology, organizational behaviour, management, adult learning and leadership, and related fields.
In the 30 years YSC has been practicing in the leadership development space, we have partnered with more than 50% of the FTSE 100, and nearly 20% of the global Fortune 500 to help those leaders achieve their future business strategies. Our services include:
- CEO succession planning and board development.
- Executive assessment and development for individual leaders.
- High-performing team development.
- Inclusive leadership and diversity services.
- Services for private equity firms and portfolio companies (pre-deal, due diligence, post-deal integration and firmed-focus capability transfer).
YSC's approach to leadership strategy helps organizations understand their current leadership against what they need to achieve their desired future state. We largely focus on the top five to ten percent of leaders within the organizations that we partner with globally. We bring a collaborative spirit to our work-everything that we do is done with our clients, rather than done to them. This allows for trusting relationships that go deep and effect meaningful change in the way leaders conduct themselves and evolve their organizations. Through this approach, we uncover insights that will help answer these critical questions:
Managing Consultant Role (India)
- Do you have the leadership to achieve your future business strategy?
- If not, how can you build the leadership, interactions, and culture to drive change for the future?
- And if you can't, what leadership and cultural transformations will make your strategy possible?
This role reports into the Head of Country and plays a key role across various industries and markets using the YSC suite of services. The incumbent will be required to travel across the region, as well as globally, from time to time.
- Developing a core number of strategic, lasting client partnerships - deepening current client relationships and acquiring new clients while ensuring consistent and high-quality delivery across a range of clients, especially in the private equity market.
- Continuing to develop the YSC brand in the South East Asian market.
- Providing thought leadership about the local, regional and global talent needs relevant to our client base in the region.
Proactively building a depth and breadth of relationships with clients in the corporate and Private equity sectors, through solid delivery and Business Development across a range of YSC offerings.
Key Skills and Personal Characteristics
- Collaborating with regional and global client directors to maximize opportunities across the firm.
- Strengthening YSC's brand in market by contributing to thought leadership.
- Contributing to the growth of the office by managing associate / team relationships as required.
- Tuned into the external market.
- Organisational Skills.
- Business Builder.
You should have a Post Graduate qualification in psychology, behavioural science, business management or a related field with experience in the following:
- Strategy and/or organisational.
- Leadership assessment and development.
- Team facilitation.
- Change management.
- Executive coaching.
- Workshop design and facilitation.
- Diversity and Inclusion.
- 15 years relevant experience in the management consulting and/or psychology field.
- Organizational Consulting, Leadership Assessment and Development, Executive Coaching, Team Facilitation.
- In-depth understanding of the Private Equity market or have previous experience working in a private equity fund or with private equity clients will be an added bonus.