WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Manager Of Production Security
As Manager of Production Security, you will be responsible for supporting productions at Warner Bros. Studio Leavesden, on location and also worldwide. You will report into the Director Of Production Security and working with them will play an important role in establishing protocols and best practice worldwide through assessing security risks associated with the production, including but not limited to people, brand, personality, geographic location, assets, intellectual property and analysing future risks.
- Support the production security programme across WM Feature Productions, working with Production, WarnerMedia and 3rd party partners.
- Review and document risk according to the Production title.
- reviews procedures in line with the filming schedule to ensure security operations remain aligned to identified risks and changes on an ongoing basis.
- Direct and manage the outsourced man guarding contract, ensuring manning levels are maintained, contractual agreements adhered to and budgets reviewed.
- Control access to stages, back-lot and locations whilst implementing and supporting access control policies both on lot and location.
- Conduct daily walk-arounds to assess vulnerabilities and potential for loss of intellectual property and intrusions of privacy.
- Review security across the site and how it could impact Production security in conjunction with the WBSL Security team
- Support time sensitive investigations, displaying great discretion at all times.
- Manage phone and camera security - devising a plan for phone security and communications to cast / crew on the topic.
- Liaise with associated partners to ensure NDAs have been signed and are up to date.
- Reviews technical security provisions (CCTV / ACS) and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Escort visitors / Journalists on set visits as required whilst taking responsibility for the accounting of passes and voiding of passes as appropriate.
- Liaise with H&S to fulfil security's role as fire wardens, medical support etc.
- Previous proven experience of international Production security, with a track record of understanding the dynamics of production and the various rolls within, with a strong operational knowledge of the functioning concepts of security with significant experience developing, setting-up, and maintaining cross departmental security plans.
- Adept in risk planning and with an excellent working knowledge of how security supports productions and links with other departments.
- Excellent knowledge of operational security risk planning and management with the ability to draft and continually review risk, implementing mitigation solutions that are both best in class and cost effective.
- Strong operational knowledge of the functioning concepts of security and significant experience in developing emergency plans and handling emergency situations effectively.
- Ability to plan, assign and directly manage the work of subordinate employees engaged in various aspects of fire, emergency services, and security operations. This includes interviewing, appraising and performance managing individuals.
- Full UK driving licence
The Nice To Haves
- Security Industry Authority licence
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.