From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world's largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world's most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola, Fanta, Powerade, Glaceau Vitaminwater, Monster And Capri-Sun.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company's long-term success. What you will become part of:
The position takes ownership of sourcing events and procurement projects and is responsible for leading the Seven Step sourcing process and project management routines. The main objectives are to optimise procurement costs as well as to ensure quality and security of supply for all materials and services purchased using the Total Cost of Ownership approach.
The sourcing events are regularly highly complex, acting as business enablers and delivering significant impact to CCEP P&Ls and to the success of the organisations strategic priorities; including but not limited to Savings, Cash Flow, Sustainability and Business Continuity.
Additionally the position is responsible for the Identification of cost optimisation and CRS opportunities across all the categories in which the position may operate. The position is responsible for a direct impact on the P&L of the organisation, delivering tangible financial benefit to the bottom line.
This role is part of the Sourcing Team tower within the CCEP Procurement team. The role can be allocated to any of the Procurement Categories to deliver on the objectives of the role and will be accountable for a number of sourcing initiatives and/or Procurement projects over the course of a year. What to expect:
- Deliver high level cost savings through negotiation and realization of cost reduction projects.
- Deliver measurable impact directly to CCEP P&L
- Create and maintain competitive advantage for CCEP through the achievement of lowest possible total acquisition costs.
- Maximise optimal cost management through the delivery of accurate and timely reporting and compliance with Contract and Chart of Authority processes
- Deliver forecasted savings, ensuring communication of any variance at the earliest opportunity to minimise potential business impact.
- Meet or exceed procurement business plan assumptions
- Deliver risk management strategies to mitigate the impact of volatile supply markets
Quality & Customer Service
- Take a leading role in understanding business requirements, supplier negotiation strategy development and negotiation execution
- Optimise the Seven Step sourcing process, carry out RFIs / RFPs, run negotiations and negotiate contracts
- Deliver supply agreements in accordance with strategy objectives to ensure delivery of optimum business results
- Deliver supply optimization and harmonization initiatives
- Initiate necessary business decisions to generate operating and financial benefit.
- Develop creative, implementable, value focused sourcing strategies and identify new sources of supply
- Enable and exploit supplier innovation of services and products to deliver competitive advantage and cost reduction to CCEP
- Ensure that, through the sourcing process, maximum benefit is delivered from supplier innovation programmes to support CCEP strategic priorities
- Ensure CRS criteria are included in the balanced scorecard when evaluating business allocation within every sourcing initiative
- Improve CRS Performance through increasing level of recyclable/recycled materials, exceeding material avoidance targets and identifying further CRS pipeline opportunities
- Ensure Suppliers are approved and comply with TCCC Supplier Guiding Principles
Supply Risk & Continuity
- Develop sourcing strategies for all relevant components & services and ensure their implementation in close coordination with other functions (i.e. Supply Chain) and the global Coca-Cola procurement organisation (CEPG).
- Consider financial and operational risk to CCEP during in the execution of a sourcing initiative escalating where appropriate and at all times acting to mitigate
- Consider, plan for and mitigate risk to the Sourcing event, escalating where necessary to ensure delivery
Regulatory & Social Responsibility
Required Skills and Experience
- Ensure transparent communication of procurement figures by use of established KPIs
- Manage exposure to legal action due to intellectual property rights violation
- Act as a central reference point for guidance on best practice for other "buyers" across CCEP.
- Ensure the implementation and respect of CCEP policies and adherence to business standards.
- Establish process to measure compliance and report against company commitments
- Experience in negotiating complex, high volume contracts
- Strategic thinker
- Good communication skills (able to influence at a senior level)
- Strong process execution skills
- Demonstrate the capacity to evaluate issues analytically and commercially
- Strong project and change management skills
- University degree / relevant professional qualification
- 2+ years Procurement or category management experience required, preferably in international FMCG environment
- Proven customer orientation, personal development and leadership skills
- Languages: Fluent English essential, proficiency in other core CCEP Languages (German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian) an advantage
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
We aim to make our recruitment process as comfortable and accessible as possible and would appreciate it if you would advise us of any particular requirements, adjustments or requests you may have to help us ensure that your experience is enjoyable.Job Information: