WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world"s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.The Job:
The Manager, Infrastructure & Operations will be responsible for overseeing end-to-end delivery of Voice and Data Infrastructure services in support of WarnerMedia" s production and associated business operations, located within WarnerMedia production locations, core campus"s as well as global offices and remote temporary locations.
In this position, you will work closely with WarnerMedia" s Technology and Operations and be responsible ensuring that the network and telephony infrastructure needs are fully addressed, from inception to requirement gathering to delivery and ongoing support. The Manager, Infrastructure & Operations will also be responsible for ensuring third parties and partners delivery of services are according to budgets and schedules, all while ensuring that quality and business agility needs are fully addressed.
This full-time position requires a candidate who is confident at communicating effectively with senior management level and to a wide, diverse team, is flexible, pro-active, efficient, organized and can work using their own initiative. Additionally, the ability to juggle effectively, project manage multiple tasks and initiatives from multiple individuals and to be one step ahead is essential. What will you be doing?
- Project management and oversight of service delivery of network, voice and audio-visual service requests for productions, tenants and staff ensuring timely delivery of services. Including reporting of service metrics
To be contributing member of this team, you will have a mixture of the following experience:
- Ultimately responsible of all on-premises physical facilities
- Oversight of 3rd parties during project work or service outages including root cause analysis.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate asset, billing and service-related documentation.
- Organise, report to and direct cross-functional teams in developing and implementing service improvements and acting as escalation point during major incidents.
Don"t have an up-to-date CV?
- Comprehensive knowledge of network (LAN/WAN/WLAN) connectivity and support including troubleshooting, testing and application networking.
- 10 years" experience of working within technical operations and complex project
- Comprehensive experience in a customer service orientated environment and working alongside outsourced technical teams
- Proven track record of managing staff and teams within a global business
- Extensive experience of working within a managed service environment.
- Excellent and proven communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Strong background in technical project management
That is fine with us. Send over what you have, and we can go from there together.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity The Perks
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands","industry":"All Others