Who you'll be working with
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what's next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
See what it's like to work at Capgemini Invent, visit our Glassdoor page An overview of the role:
In your role, you will engage with a range of clients to help propose and deliver benefits through the full range of their programmes across our collective strengths in Consulting, Technology and Digital. Through enabling clients to succeed, you will help Capgemini Invent to maintain its position as the market leader in Digital Transformation consulting.
You will focus on client delivery and developing tailored solutions for clients. You will be key in generating new ideas and conceptual frameworks to help solve problems, provide hands-on delivery, and drive out insightful fact-based findings and recommendations, both on client projects and as part of internally growing our organisation. Collaboration and Innovation:
We really believe in creating a partnership with our customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you'll get to know the customer's needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It'll help you discover unexpected answers together.Why This Role?
You will work with our clients across a varied range of industries from Financial Services, Government, Energy and Utilities, Retail and Consumer Products and Automotive to deliver rapid results and drive client transformation.
We are looking for enthusiastic consultants experienced in organisational transformation to join our People and Organisation function and you will be part of the Organisational Dexterity team delivering successful end to end transformation programmes with our clients. This can include designing and embedding a more digital culture as part of a technology transformation, driving an agile transformation on the ground to enable an organisation to succeed in delivering their vision or empowering an organisation to manage a portfolio of transformation programmes effectively, by setting up a Transformation Office and upskilling their teams.
You will focus on the transfer of capability and contribute to the strategic direction of the Capgemini Invent Organisational Dexterity team, coaching and developing others as well as applying your skills to business development activity. Why You?
Within the Organisational Dexterity team, you will be required to work and communicate with all levels of an organisation, be knowledgeable of trends and challenges within your sector and provide analytical problem-solving skills.
You will bring experience of delivering projects from a range of clients and industries as well as an agile mindset with an understanding of relevant tools and techniques. You'll bring an acute sense of market trends and hot topics about the challenges facing our clients and experience in delivering lasting and sustainable organisation transformation to enable to you advise our clients. In addition, you'll have the following experience and personal attributes: Experience:
You'll have a good grounding in some or all of the following areas:
- Project Management methodologies: experience of using one or more of the following methodologies - Prince, PMP, Agile or other waterfall and non-traditional systems
- Developing and delivering solutions: leading and planning the execution of overall work stream(s) necessary to the delivery of the programme in line with the appropriate methodology, as well as helping redesign how services should operate by embracing digital capabilities.
- Strategic thinking: ability to shape and solve problems using a fact-based approach to drive our insight.
- Application of relevant tools and techniques: strategic and/or detailed operating model design, customer journey mapping, process mapping, Lean techniques, business architecture, organisation design, organisation sizing, governance, role design, development of business cases, requirements gathering and facilitation.
- Sector delivery: cross-sector experience or a depth in one or more sectors is welcome
To be successful you'll be intellectually strong with an excellent academic background, highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in our collaborative but sometimes demanding project environment. You'll need to be credible and be able to effectively engage with stakeholders from all levels of an organisation, on a peer to peer basis. You'll enjoy managing a team, providing direction and helping others to develop. In fact, you'll thrive in this environment. You'll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility - you'll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.Why Us?
You'll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Invent. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Whilst you will have London, Manchester or Glasgow as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/