Who you'll be working with
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation business of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs and CMOs envision and build what's next for their organisations. We're located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, and our 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
This role sits within the Consumer Products - Consumer and Shopper Engagement practice, a team of marketers with an inventive mindset and a passion for consumer and shopper engagement. We are a blend of creatives, cross industry experts, and innovators, here to advice CMOs on their marketing strategy and operating model. We address end-to-end marketing challenges, from delivering maximum value from the technology ecosystem, to designing and delivering engaging campaigns. The focus of your role
What you'll do
- You will have worked on projects in areas such as marketing strategy, e-commerce strategies and implementation of leading platforms such as Salesforce and Adobe.
- Develop and deliver best in class eCommerce strategy across Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) and 3rd party eCommerce
- Advise Consumer Products companies to manage and optimise eCommerce plans to grow sales, turnover, conversation rates and average order value
- Work together with internal and external partners to explore new revenue streams and optimise the replenishment model that drives consistent repeat e-purchases
- Provide strategic direction and recommendations to Marketing, Sales and Category Teams, to address customer friction points, issues and deliver an optimal e-commerce experience
What you'll bring
- Collaborate with internal and external eCommerce partners to design and implement effective eCommerce strategies and plans
- Test and optimise e-commerce strategies - ideas, through to test analysis and reporting
- Monitor conversion rate and performance across all commercial journeys, providing analysis on consumer behaviour and journey
- Help companies seizing new opportunities and realise value quicker by trying new initiatives, testing-and-learning, not being afraid to fail (quickly) and critically being able to rapidly scale and integrate successes for true competitive advantage
You'll bring experience in designing and delivering eCommerce projects within Consumer Products sector, and strong understanding on how to optimise e-channels for best conversion results.
To be successful you'll be highly motivated and versatile with the ability to adapt your skills, attitude and behaviours to work with ambiguity and in areas that are not part of your core skills. You'll bring energy and passion to your work and be focused on outcomes at all levels in the client organisation.
You'll enjoy managing a team, providing direction and helping others to develop. You'll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility - you'll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
You'll be culturally sensitive to the different styles and demands that global organisations will pose, and you will leverage your emotional intelligence to navigate complex global matrix organisations.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice, often spending time with our global clients outside the UK.
Qualification and Experience required
Why join us
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Experience with eCommerce and digital strategy in Consumer Products. Previous experience in a marketing agency would be a plus
- Influence, consult and support clients with their eCommerce strategies which might include launching sites and digital applications
- Experience on multiple stakeholder management, and ability to influence and inspire executive level leaders, partners and customers in new ways of doing business
- Knowledge of and comfort with a variety of digital and eCommerce tools, inclusive of marketing automation platforms, content management systems, CRM, and web analytics
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and variable compensation which will be dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer excellent flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.