For over 50 years we have used our imagination to create the best places, state-of-the-art buildings, thriving communities and ingenious infrastructure solutions. Our journey has taken us across the globe, from Australia to Asia, the Americas and Europe. And along the way we have set new standards by challenging conventional thinking for the better. What makes us different is that we understand and can deliver the whole process - or just part of it - from Investment to Development to Construction.
As an international property and infrastructure organisation, we are constantly innovating and shaping local communities in some of the largest cities around the world. Within our EMEA region, we have recently launched our new and very exciting Build To Rent business. Over the next 15 years, we have ambitions to make this business an integral part of our Global business. Are you looking for your next opportunity to grow in an exciting new sector with a global business?
As we embark on what will be a very aggressive recruitment drive for top talent, we are actively seeking a Maintenance Manager
to oversee the day to day maintenance of the property. The Maintenance Manager will be supported by a team of Maintenance Technicians that will maintain the property to exceptional standards. The successful candidate will supervise preparation of all vacant units, provide excellent customer service, and operate within the approved property budget. Accountabilities:
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Complete all maintenance works at the asset for both internal and external aspects of the buildings, amenities, common areas, public realm and grounds.
- Adhere to building standards, health & safety, statutory compliance, repair & maintenance and overall asset functionality.
- Support the building services maintenance and management regime to ensure the mechanical, electrical and other building services plant and equipment reach their expected life span.
- Find and recommend new and improved ways of working that increase productivity and efficiency across the team and community.
- Attend all Company's maintenance training.
- Establish a team of qualified and trained employees who understand their responsibilities.
- Teach skills to staff members, give instructions, inspect work and schedule training.
- Assist Community Manager in setting priorities and scheduling work with a weekly calendar and Company approved systems.
- Establish work routines for staff members, showing how to perform work efficiently.
- Schedule preventative maintenance with Community Manager and perform preventive maintenance for swimming pools, car parks, building exteriors, etc.
- Maintain a safe working environment, including educating all employees on safe procedures Monitor work and practice to ensure safety.
- Basic technical education is essential and holding a recognised trade discipline, for example City & Guilds ONC (Electrical) 17th/18th Edition accredited.
- City & Guilds relevant qualification in Plumbing/Electrical installation.
- A qualification in a relevant trade or business management degree (preferable).
- IOSH Working Safety certificate or willing to complete course within 90 days of employment.
- Previous experience as a maintenance supervisor with professional management firm or experience in an equivalent role, including leading a team of service associates.
- Advanced knowledge of grounds/common area maintenance, service requests and apartment preparation.
- Must have basic knowledge of Electrical distribution system small power, lighting, fire detection systems, sprinklers, HVAC, BMS, building control requirements, fire and environmental control measures and all aspects of Health and Safety regulations in relation to residential building management.
- Must possess leadership skills and ability to deal effectively with customers.
- This is a physical role; all employees will be required to undertake a medical to ensure suitability.
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Lendlease is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance. We build careers, develop skills and invest in people. Imagine what more you can do here.
L endlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.