Colt Data Centre Services (DCS) offers flexible and affordable colocation and IT infrastructure solutions. Our connectivity and colocation solutions allow our customers freedom to plan effectively for the growth of their business, knowing that their data centre strategy is future-proof. Senior Learning Partner
The Senior Learning Partner at Colt DCS will head up the Learning & Development function in this small but agile HR team. This role will design, implement and manage learning solutions that support current and future business strategies.
- Consult and partner with international organisation and role-based community leaders to understand capability gaps impacting current and future business strategies
- Design and implement education strategies aligned with business imperatives
- Execute program and content development projects by applying sound educational frameworks and learning best practices
- Help to curate appropriate learning pathways from a wide variety of educational material
- Evaluate and proactively improve measurement of learning solution effectiveness using best practice methodologies aligned with performance and business outcomes
- Conduct training and classroom coaching as needed
A typical week in this role
A typical week in this role would be to partner with business leaders, and their respective HRBPs, to understand the aims of their business and what skills, knowledge and experience they will need in their teams to achieve them. Really diving deep into the needs of the teams is key to curating the right learning outcomes. This role is focused on our Data Centre business and so will liaise heavily with the larger L&D team at Colt Core for support and thought leadership.
• Bachelor's degree in Education, Communications, related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
• Learning Consultation or Learning design at least two years
• Experience working with Data Centres or technical industries
• Experience managing yearly budget and learning spend
• Understanding of an international company based in Europe, India and Japan
• Ability to travel 10 - 15%
• Excellent communication skills verbally and written What we offer:
Colt DCS is a growing business that is investing in its people. Our people are defined by their ability to make things happen and deliver on their promises. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt DCS recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
Who we are
- Pension and insurance options
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring
- Discounts with local hospitality and retail providers
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
Colt DCS has a vision to ''to be the most customer centric data centre provider''. We have over 20 years' experience in designing, building and operating energy-efficient, reliable data centres - hosting significant financial, media, corporate and cloud wholesale providers across the world.
We operate 29 state-of-the-art data centres across Europe and Asia Pacific, offering 24/7 security and local language support. We are connected to a further 530+ third party data centres across our network and are able to offer private links into the major public cloud providers.
Privately owned, Colt DCS is one of the most financially sound companies in its industry and able to provide the best customer experience at a competitive price.
For more information, please visit www.colt.net
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to making Colt an inclusive and supportive workplace