WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
TT Games was acquired by Warner Bros. in 2007 and went on to develop the hit LEGO games franchise. The company is proud to continue its mission to be the leading publisher of interactive entertainment for young gamers and their families.
Join us. Shape your story here.Job Title: Lead UI ArtistLocation:
As Lead UI/UX Artist on the team, you will be expected to lead the UI, working alongside Designers, other Artists, Programmers and Producer on a day-to-day basis, providing high quality assets that achieve the production and quality goals set for the project. You will also work closely with the Creative Director in setting the style and quality standard for all front-end elements of the game.
You will need to take a thoughtful approach to solving complex User Interface problems, often prototyping multiple ideas that you will evolve and iterate in search of the optimal solution.
You will be expected to estimate timescales for your tasks in advance and deliver milestones as part of the development process. You should be able to show creative leadership to the art team, inspiring them to work to their potential and take pride in what they produce.Core Skills & Experience
- Experienced senior level UI Lead Artist with demonstrable team leadership experience
- Experience of wireframe prototyping and demonstrable experience iterating and working through usability issues.
- High level of execution at design stage to develop highly polished, engaging and intuitive interfaces.
- Experience with modern animation processes to create slick and clear interaction design and in-game anims.
- Demonstrable experience in some or all of the following packages; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and/or similar
- Good working knowledge of Unity a plus, specifically knowledge of Unity's layout and animation system.
- Knowledge of any contemporary prototyping software like Figma / Adobe XD an advantage
- Mobile experience also an advantage
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.