At Reward Gateway, we're driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to "make the world a better place to work." Since 2006, we've been right by the side of the world's most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We're more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we're constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.Your Role in Our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need to ensure our reward and recognition product is developed to the highest standards and continues to remain ahead of the market. This will include overseeing all elements of its development, delivery, and ongoing maintenance.
You will provide both technical leadership and help guide the overall engineering vision for our eCommerce products, bring valuable ideas and actively contribute to the development of both revenue-generating and efficiency-improving features. You will participate in design reviews, recommend improvements and create consensus through self-confidence, clear communication and the technical skills to back your decisions.
The role requires you to delight your customers across business units by fulfilling their needs, working with the existing team, external service providers and our customers you will push the boundaries on the product's usage and improvements. You will need to "own it" and will need to practically help the team to achieve the service KPIs, goals and projects agreed with the business.Some of Your Responsibilities & Core Duties will be:
The Experience and Key Skills you will have:
- Line management of the Reward & Recognition Engineering teams.
- Ensuring the team manages stakeholders expectations and delivers on time.
- Validating the solution design and system architecture.
- Promoting teamwork and ensuring that the team is autonomous.
- Delivering significant new features based on the business requirements.
- Identifying technical solutions that adhere to / go beyond best practice.
- Championing and maintaining quality standards and processes.
- Conducting risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Managing integrations and technical partner relations.
- Mentoring team members and supporting their continued growth.
- Actively participating in the product roadmap and ideation phases.
The Interview Process:
- Experience in building large-scale business critical SaaS applications and involvement in leading a gamified product or service and helping to define a product roadmap.
- Established technical leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Understanding of software development processes and agile practices
- Detailed knowledge of relational databases and SQL, and when other databases may be appropriate.
- Experience with a variety of languages including but not limited to PHP, Typescript & Python a plus.
- Comfortable with API integrations and initiatives like Open API and related protocols and concepts (for example, OAuth, JWT)
- Experience with security and privacy standards like GDPR, PCI DSS and ISO27001:2013.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills, alongside excellent stakeholder management and verbal / written communication skills
Be comfortable. Be you.
- Telephone interview with the Talent Acquisition Partner
- Interview with Lead Engineer and Product Manager
- Interview with CTO, Lead Engineer and Product Manager
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work. About Reward Gateway
Reward Gateway is culture and client driven. We're obsessed with putting the "Human" in HR and are proud to have been 100% dedicated to HR for over a decade. Since 2007, we've been right by the side of the world's most innovative HR people, giving them beautiful products and tools they can use to attract, engage and retain their people.
The world's most successful companies treat their people differently. They generate stock market returns of twice their peers and they have half the employee turnover. 76% of CEOs recognize that employee engagement is vital to their success but only 24% say they have a highly engaged company. Bridging that engagement gap is what drives us.