Rocksteady Studios is a member of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family, and
the developer of the award-winning Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for
game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands
the test of time.
We"re a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and
character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values.
Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and
history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
We are currently looking for someone with good technical knowledge combined with
the ability to understand the data in our tools to add to its family of permanent staff.
The role would suit someone who has a deep understanding of Jira administration, as well as
associated tools, combined with knowledge of how this can be applied to game development.
This is a fast-paced environment so you"ll be expected to work closely with key stakeholders
across the business to understand their needs and create custom, creative solutions. Responsibilities:
- Support JIRA administration, including creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, custom fields, dashboards and reports.
- Meet with stakeholders to identify JIRA needs and implement them as appropriate.
- Perform requirements gathering and examination of studio process and look for ways to improve JIRA workflows to support them better
- Create, maintain and support dashboards and advanced filters for end-users reporting capabilities.
- Take responsibility for the studio having the best possible data on the project from which to make strategic decisions
- Automate JIRA processes as much as possible to save the team time and reduce errors and omissions.
- Assist with maintaining and organising content in Confluence.
- Work closely with the IT team on projects such as major upgrades, data migrations, automations, plugin selection, and integration with other systems.
- Expert level administration knowledge of JIRA
- Good understanding of best practices for tracking project health, velocity, burndown and other metrics
- Experience administering heavily customised JIRA projects
- Knowledge of Groovy or Python
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools such as EazyBI or PowerBI
- Experience within Game Development, or another creative technology sector