Your main focus will be on assisting the Head of IT, Information Security and Information Management Risk with the second line oversight of the process involved in identifying, quantifying and manage our IT Operational Risk profile. But that's not all. We'll also rely on you to help make sure we have a robust IT risk control infrastructure in place and work closely with a variety of IT stakeholders to all key risk are identified and dealt with effectively. And, when it comes to acting as the key contact for new IT and associated initiatives to ensure a robust IT risk assessment and overview takes place on an ongoing basis, again, we'll count on you. Whether you're helping to develop and roll out risk policies, providing specialist advice or challenging management to ensure operational risk is being managed effectively, one thing's for sure, you won't be short of challenges.
If you're looking for a great opportunity to make the most of your proven financial services industry experience, ideally gained in an Operational Risk or Internal Audit environment, here it is. It would also possibly suit an IT auditor looking to move into a second line role. Your knowledge of the key IT management processes and associated IT risks and general controls will have every chance to shine, as will your ability to apply relevant ISO standards in assessing and managing IT risk. A good team player, with great stakeholder management skills, you're flexible over working hours too. So, if you like what you've read and are able to work from either our London or Southampton office, get in touch.
Benefits & working hours
No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That's why, in order to attract, motivate and retain the best people, we offer a very competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create. It includes a core Quilter funded package of rewards and benefits, and optional flexible benefits that you can add.Core benefits
Please note, the benefit package you receive will depend on your grade and what part of our business you work for.Flexible benefits
- Holiday: between 24-30 days' holiday (depending on your job banding).
- Annual bonus scheme: most employees are eligible to participate in our bonus scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it.
- Pension scheme: a non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions.
- Car allowance: depending on your role you may be offered a car allowance.
- Private medical insurance: couple's cover as standard with the opportunity to flex level of cover.
- Life assurance: six-times your salary.
- Health assessment: a company funded health assessment (depending on your grade).
- Personal accident: 1x salary with the option to change the level of cover.
- Income protection: 50% of salary with the option to change the level of cover.
We offer a number of additional benefits which you can purchase through our salary sacrifice scheme. These include additional health care schemes for both you and your spouse, childcare vouchers, gym and parking discounts and the ability to buy and sell holiday - to give just a few examples.
Our office is open from 8am - 5pm. Everyone works a seven hour day (plus one hour for lunch)
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture which embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.