This is an exciting time for the firm as Norton Rose Fulbright is implementing a range of business led and application related initiatives as well as exciting innovation projects for the EMEA region. The team has evolved significantly over the last few years to include a PMO providing a structured support, a project delivery framework to manage and govern IT project delivery.
As a Project Manager within the EMEA IT Project Team, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of this large project across the twenty-five offices in the region. You will be required to produce the required management outputs, to coordinate the planning of the project to the required standard of quality and in line with normal project controls.
This role has a specific focus on the new HR system from RFI through to delivery.
- Manage the delivery of projects following the Norton Rose Fulbright Project Delivery Framework
- Direct and motivate the resources assigned to the Project Team
- Plan, monitor and control the project with regard to time, cost, resources and the quality of the end products
- Agree roles and responsibilities for the project including the formation of an appropriate project governance structure
- Prepare project, stage and, if necessary exception plans in conjunction with project team and agree them with the project sponsor and the Programme Management Office (PMO)
- Follow the Norton Rose Fulbright change control process for managing changes to time, cost and scope
- Manage business and project risks, including the development of contingency plans
- Take responsibility for overall progress and use of resources, and initiate corrective action where necessary
- Report to the Project Board and PMO through status reports and project gate reviews
- Prepare post implementation reports and consider lessons learned for subsequent stages
- Preparation of RFI's/RFP's
- Vendor engagement & coordination
- Facilitation of technical and user focused workshops
- Business case development
Key skills and experience
- Large-scale and international deployments and upgrades
- Proven Project Management experience with a good track record of delivering projects on time, to budget and to agreed quality standards
- Knowledge and experience of project management methodologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both orally and written
- Strong experience in leading, managing and motivating teams
- Excellent reporting, project planning and stakeholder management skills at all levels
- Experience with Microsoft Project (or similar tools) to produce plans for programmes of work and individual projects
- Ability to work under pressure, successfully prioritising work without compromising quality
- Knowledge of the IT investment evaluation process, including cost/benefit analysis and estimating IT costs/resources
- Familiar with risk management techniques; risk identification, analysis, estimation and mitigation
- Familiar with IT architecture, design, development methods, operational service & support
- Experience in conducting RFI/RFP processes for vendor selection
- Project Management experience in HRIS/Systems integration
- Some experience with HR processes
- System integration experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Degree qualified, preferred
- Prince2 Certified Practitioner
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL processes
At Norton Rose Fulbright we welcome receiving direct candidate applications via our careers page.
If you would like to ask any specific questions beforehand, please contact Simon Bristow at firstname.lastname@example.org (enquiries only please - we do not accept applications by email)
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Diversity and Inclusion
At Norton Rose Fulbright we value difference and promote a culture of respect for each individual. We encourage workforce diversity in all aspects and at all levels and in doing so create an environment where everyone can realise their full potential and career ambitions on the basis of merit and skill.
If you are unable to apply for a position online or require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please contact our Recruitment team on email@example.com
The Norton Rose Fulbright office in London has been awarded the Disability Two Ticks Symbol by Jobcentre Plus. The symbol identifies those employers who have agreed to meet five commitments regarding the recruitment, employment, and retention and career development of disabled people.
We want to support your application as best we can. For that reason, we operate a Guaranteed Interview Scheme (GIS). This means that applicants with a disability need only meet the minimum qualifying criteria for a role to qualify for an interview under the scheme.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at Norton Rose Fulbright please click on the following link http://www.nortonrosefulbright.com/corporate-responsibility/diversity-and-inclusion/