Overview IT Change Analyst
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
The insurance companies of Chubb serve multinational corporations, mid-size and small businesses with property and casualty insurance and services; affluent and high net worth individuals with substantial assets to protect; individuals purchasing life, personal accident, supplemental health, homeowners, automobile and other specialty insurance coverage; companies and affinity groups providing or offering accident and health insurance programs and life insurance to their employees or members; and insurers managing exposures with reinsurance coverage.
With $150 billion in assets and $37 billion of gross written premiums in 2014* on a pro forma basis, Chubb's core operating insurance companies maintain financial strength ratings of AA from Standard & Poor's and A++ from A.M. Best.
Chubb's parent company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London and other locations, and employs approximately 30,000 people worldwide.
The EMEA IT team are responsible for understanding the IT demands, priorities and issues within the business teams and making sure all IT requirements are understood and being managed. Working closely with the Global Development Centre (application development & infrastructure, based in Crawley) and the regional Business Change team, the EMEA IT team ensure that all service issues are addressed, and project demand is met and managed through the agreed governance process.
Working with the EMEA IT PMO, Project Delivery team and business stakeholders, the IT Change Analyst will be responsible for activities relating to the delivery of projects and system changes to the business teams (underwriting, operations, claims) covering communications, training plans and change management.
Having previously worked within or close to the IT team in a business change role, the successful applicant will act as an SME for business change activities within the IT team. They will be assigned to key projects in order to define and drive change management plans to ensure the smooth delivery and good adoption of system changes delivered by the IT team. Working closely with the project sponsor, business owner and key stakeholders to confirm business readiness, ensure the required training delivered and process changes implemented, and the project warranty period is successfully completed, and business team are set up to realise the benefits that have been committed to. Key Responsibilities:
- Produce change management plan for all assigned projects in order to make sure all relevant IT/business change activities are considered and delivered
- Engage with business sponsor, product owner and stakeholders to ensure business readiness and drive change management and benefits realisation activities
- Create communication plan for assigned projects and ensure user comms, training guides, internet announcements, etc. are produced and distributed
- Work with project team, training team and business owners to agree training plans and follow up to verify successful completion and follow up activities
- Ownership of the release roadmap & schedule for key systems from a IT and business alignment perspective
- Drive improvements by enforcing best practice and standards and sharing learnings across the teams
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in a business change and/or BA/PM role - preferably in insurance or financial services
- Experience working with Agile development teams
- MS Office
- Able to travel for meetings/workshops in UK branches (Crawley in particular) and European branches (occasional)
- PRINCE 2 (or equivalent) or Agile practitioner
London - Leadenhall Job Function:
Information Technology Employment Type:
Fixed Term Contractor (FTC)
Join Our Talent Network
We came a long way in a very short space of time.