Description About us
Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner.
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Go Gousto!iOS Engineer - Customer Care
Our Customer Care team is responsible for the post order experience - it is where we enable our customers to resolve any problems with their order, and our digital product is at the heart of this at Gousto.
We are a cross-functional team working closely with product, design, and other parts of the business to deliver the best customer experience.
As part of the iOS discipline, we collaborate on making technology and architectural decisions across the whole iOS app. Our app is Swift first and built with a modular architecture. Continuous delivery and automated testing are core to our ways of working. What impact will you make?
Our Self Serve Resolutions tooling is helping us to continue to rapidly scale as a business by allowing customers to easily resolve any issues they have while allowing Customer Care agents to spend their time on the most complex and impactful customer issues. To be successful in this role,
you will be motivated by helping customers save time, by delivering delightful experiences to help customers resolve any issues. You will want to learn and challenge yourself technically and more broadly to develop your career while also delivering impactful changes to our iOS app. Core Responsibilities:
Requirements Who you are:
- Work in a cross-functional team to find the best end to end solutions for the customers
- Apply lean methodologies to improve Gousto's processes
- Evolve our product through simple iterations using A/B testing
- Bring beautiful frictionless experiences to our customers
- Advocate for iOS design practices and technology constraints
- Good listener, open and empathetic to other people's ideas
- Cooperative and like to share your thoughts
- Curious about product and design and how decisions are made
- Proactive, taking goals and coordinating towards delivering value
- Good understanding of system's architecture, design patterns and testing strategies