In addition to having a leading position in the UK, we have selectively expanded into new markets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. We believe that translating our capabilities to reflect the needs of our international clients will mean we are well placed to help them achieve their objectives.
*LGIM internal data as at 31 December 2017, including derivative positions and advisory assets. These figures include assets managed by LGIMA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Department Info
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Job Duties
The Investment Reporting Analyst will be expected to interact directly with our data providers, to ensure timely delivery of information into the reporting team. They will be required to have a full understanding of the data, systems and strategic mandates, using this knowledge to produce and disseminate a number of reporting tasks on a cyclical basis ensuring the outputs are consistently centred on our clients evolving requirements.
The Analyst will also be responsible for the following:
- Manage end to end production and delivery of weekly, monthly & quarterly client deliverables and reports, ensuring they are delivered accurate and in a timely manner, deliverables include;
- Investment reports
- Regulatory reporting
- Ad-hoc requests
- Regular reporting tasks
- Ownership, collation and the timely delivery of data to clients, consultants, and research and fund platforms, ensuring services are delivered within agreed SLA guidelines, and in compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines and industry standards.
- Understand systems, data and associated processes. Embrace a procedural and control mind-set to ensure tasks are consistently documented and reflected to allow top rate accuracy, quality and timeliness of reports and data provided to clients whilst mitigating risk.
- Work with areas of expertise around the business to manage ad-hoc queries, data requests and client change, through to completion in line with client expectations.
- Build, maintain and support key internal relationships, utilising these to further drive efficiencies and modernisation in the Client Data and Reporting production chain.
- Assist in maintaining accurate and timely metrics to allow efficient and meaningful Senior Management MI to be produced.
- Demonstrate a good level of Investment Management technical knowledge and understanding of LGIM's products and client base.
- Active participation in meetings, conference calls, the on-boarding of new clients, mandates and providing support for sales opportunities by demonstrating a focus on delivering excellent client focused service and expertise.
- Understanding of the Investment Management industry including client types (Pension Funds DB/DC) and different styles of firms (Active, Passive, Solutions etc)
- Preferably a light understanding of the different investment vehicles and strategy types run by LGIM
- Background in production of Reporting outputs to various stakeholders Internal / External clients (not necessarily in the Investment Management industry)
- Experience of using a workflow management tool
- Demonstrable track record of building significant relationships with contacts up to and including senior levels in the firm.
- Strong attention to detail and able to demonstrate high levels of accuracy and thoroughness. (Examples to be discussed in potential interviews)
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient IT skills, primarily with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess a good level of gravitas
- Highly team-orientated
- Work to and share best practice
- Highly organised
- Proactive and proven to work on your own initiative
- Good academic background
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 22 days' (with potential to rise to 25 days) holiday, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.