Gousto are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Delicious recipes, precise ingredients & a dollop of adventure, delivered to your door. We have invested into our technology, data capability and our product to ensure the customer is at the heart of what we do. Every aspect of our business is powered by our passion.
Whether it is innovation through our recipe development, building algorithms to optimise our recipe box journey or devising strategies to reduce plastic and food waste. All our teams play a part in our amazing growth in the UK!
Our DREAM? To be the most-loved way to eat dinner, and for every meal to leave the planet better off. Gousto is changing how people shop, cook and eat food at home. It's an incredibly exciting time to join our team!
What's it like working at Gousto?
All of us are responsible for the success of Gousto. Our guiding values - dream, deliver and care - show our commitment to innovation, our ambition to hit goals at speed, and our deep respect for the people we work with.
Inventory Manager - Thurrock
We are looking for an Inventory Manager to monitor and report on the inventory at our newly launched Thurrock site. Your job is important since the efficient handling of Gusto's ingredients and supplies is critical for the on time production of our tasty meal boxes. A successful inventory manager is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset. The goal is to ensure that the stock accuracy and control mechanism in place at the site are best in class.
• Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
• Lead a small team of stock controllers
• Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
• Provide critical analysis and trending of significant stock adjustments
• Use WMS system (JDA) to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
• Analyze data to root cause issues and identify improvements, helping to anticipate future needs
• Collaborate with warehouse and production teams to ensure business goals are met
• Report to supply chain management on stock levels, adjustments and other key metrics
Who you are:
• Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and material flows
• Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
• Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
• An analytical mind with an ability to clearly report complex problems
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
At Gousto we are constantly looking to evolve our benefits for our people. Employees at Gousto are the key ingredient to our success and growth!
Our offices are ergonomically tested for comfort, noise levels and ensuring we have different spaces to collaborate in. Not to mention daily coffee, tea, fruit and treats (vegan options too!)
Gousto employees are offered a benefits package of:
• 25 days holiday (including bank holidays)
• 40% Gousto discount
• Your first Gousto box FREE
• 25% Gousto discount for friends and family
• Gousto Academy training courses
• Gym membership (after 6 months)
• For the full Gousto list of benefits just get in touch and we can share all the details!
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.