From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world's largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world's most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola, Fanta, Powerade, Glaceau Vitaminwater, Monster And Capri-Sun.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company's long-term success.
Insights Manager, Retailchannel, Uxbridge
Reporting in to the Senior Manager of Business Insights GB, you will be responsible for insights that will help to drive Coca-Cola European Partners' customer, channel and marketing strategies with a particular focus on the Retail channel.
What you become a part of
In an increasingly competitive and dynamic marketplace, at CCEP we see the role of Business Insights (BI) as pivotal to helping provoke action, as well as support our business in making better, faster decisions. The Business Insights team has recently become channel-focused to ensure that we can deliver inspiring and actionable insight to the various different departments we serve. In order to unlock the potential of soft drinks, we expect the BI team to be curious, forward-thinking and great influencers to work in partnership with our stakeholders.
As Insights Manager , you will deliver clear, compelling and fact-based shopper / channel insights that will drive CCEP's customer / channel / commercial strategies.
The role will cover analysis of continuous syndicated data, customer / competitor and channel trends as well as the support of ad hoc qual / quant shopper research.
The role is a permanent position.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing and developing relationships with key stakeholders across thechannel and wider sales and marketing teams.
• Managing the delivery of all relevant Home reporting to measure progress against the Annual Business Plan (ABP) as well as 'deep diving' into relevant issues.
• Overseeing the roll out of new reporting tools.
• Developing proactive insight 'stories' based on the integration of multiple continuous (Nielsen, Kantar, IGD) and ad hoc (shopper research) data sources that drive predominantly our Home business, supporting key decision makers/project teams with relevant & actionable insight. There is also focus on Sparkling / Capri-Sun brands
• Delivering and presenting actionable insights during key meetings / momentums (ABP, channel exec meetings) to enable better, faster decision making.
• Acting as an ambassador, promoting and leveraging current and emerging shopper / competitors / customer trends.
• Effectively plan and build strong relationships with our agency and supplier partners.
What we expect of you We are looking for a confident self-starter, with strong numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to communicate key findings / insights in a compelling way, both visually and orally. Ideally, candidates will have experience of working with multiple continuous data sources (Nielsen, Kantar), along with insights from various external market intelligence providers (IGD), to form coherent stories that drive action.
You will need to be able to demonstrate you have strong stakeholder management skills, experience of presenting to a wide range of stakeholders and be comfortable to positively challenge existing ways of working to drive continuous improvement.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
We aim to make our recruitment process as comfortable and accessible as possible and would appreciate it if you would advise us of any particular requirements, adjustments or requests you may have to help us ensure that your experience is enjoyable.
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.