Helping the Head of IT, Information Security and Information Management Risk with the second line oversight of the process involved in identifying, quantifying and manage our Information Security and Information Management Risk profile is just one of the challenges you'll face here. Playing your part in making sure we have a robust risk control infrastructure in place is another. And, along the way, you'll work closely with a variety of stakeholders to ensure that all key risk are identified and dealt with effectively. Acting as the key contact for Information Security and associated initiatives to ensure a robust risk assessment and overview takes place on an ongoing basis will be important too, as will helping to develop and roll out risk policies, providing specialist advice and challenging management to ensure operational risk is being managed effectively.
You'll need proven experience in Operational Risk or Internal Audit within a financial services environment. We'll also be looking for the ability to apply relevant ISO standards in assessing and managing IS risk. A delivery focused team player, with great stakeholder management and problem solving skills, you're prepared to constructively challenge at all levels too. What's more, you have a firm grasp of operational risk from an Information Security and Information Management perspective. The role would possibly suit an IT auditor looking to move into a second line role, but this is not as essential as your impressive knowledge of the industry.
Benefits & working hours
No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That's why, in order to attract, motivate and retain the best people, we offer a very competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create. It includes a core Quilter funded package of rewards and benefits, and optional flexible benefits that you can add.Core benefits
Please note, the benefit package you receive will depend on your grade and what part of our business you work for.Flexible benefits
- Holiday: between 24-30 days' holiday (depending on your job banding).
- Annual bonus scheme: most employees are eligible to participate in our bonus scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it.
- Pension scheme: a non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions.
- Car allowance: depending on your role you may be offered a car allowance.
- Private medical insurance: couple's cover as standard with the opportunity to flex level of cover.
- Life assurance: six-times your salary.
- Health assessment: a company funded health assessment (depending on your grade).
- Personal accident: 1x salary with the option to change the level of cover.
- Income protection: 50% of salary with the option to change the level of cover.
We offer a number of additional benefits which you can purchase through our salary sacrifice scheme. These include additional health care schemes for both you and your spouse, childcare vouchers, gym and parking discounts and the ability to buy and sell holiday - to give just a few examples.
Our office is open from 8am - 5pm. Everyone works a seven hour day (plus one hour for lunch)
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture which embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.