For over 50 years we have used our imagination to create the best places, state-of-the-art buildings, thriving communities and ingenious infrastructure solutions. Our journey has taken us across the globe, from Australia to Asia, the Americas and Europe. And along the way we have set new standards by challenging conventional thinking for the better. What makes us different is that we understand and can deliver the whole process - or just part of it - from Investment to Development to Construction.
But most importantly, with everything we do, we leave a positive sustainable legacy for future generations to enjoy...
Lendlease Construction are recruiting for an information manager to join the project team delivering a major regeneration scheme in London. The information manager will support the collection, catalogue and distribution of technical and commercial information from a wide variety of internal and external sources for staff and management information and use. May include language translation of written or web based materials.Accountabilities:
- Support in the classification, indexing, catalogue, shelving and circulation of books, periodicals, papers, classified reports and documents.
- Maintain and monitor the inventory of resources, managing purchase requisition, compiling statistics and generating reports to ensure accurate inventory.
- Conduct specific research and investigate the availability of data for company requirements which may involve undertaking necessary steps to secure the information.
- Confer with staff to ensure the relevance of library materials for all information needs and support the efficient retrieval by users.
- May support the translation of written corporate materials and / or web based interfaces, ensuring content accuracy, style images and colours are in accordance with Lendlease's brand toolkit.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in librarianship and/or information management, and/or tertiary language qualification.
- Experience in library information management, and/or knowledge of information management and PC applications and / or translation services.
- Sound communication and interpersonal communication skills.
- Well developed research and writing skills.
- Planning and Organising
- Technology and Process
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people. Imagine what more you can do here.
L endlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.