DESCRIPTION In-Store Service Advisor
Currys PC World, Pontypridd, Brown Lennox Retail Park (L02376)
30-39 hours per week, with flexibility to work additional hours
£9.50 per hour, plus an average bonus per hour of 19p
Our passion at Currys is helping everyone enjoy the latest tech. We're proud of the service levels we provide for our customers - online, in-store or in their homes. And it's all down to our people, 30,000+ capable and committed colleagues, learning together, growing together, making us amazing and celebrating the wins.
Our In-Store Service Advisors have the skills and ideas that make the amazing happen for our customers when their tech acts up. Efficiency is at the core of being the go-to expert, booking in repairs, returning goods, supporting customers and getting them back up and running as soon as possible.
As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Solving a range of technical issues quickly and efficiently to make customers happy
- Making every customer interaction memorable by suggesting services which may benefit them
- Translating complex technical jargon into easily understandable information for customers
- Consistently growing your tech knowledge and understanding
Supporting the nation's kit comes with great responsibility, but even bigger satisfaction. You don't need an in-depth knowledge of tech to join the team as there will be plenty of coaching to get you up to speed. We'll give you the confidence to be customers lifesaver, keeping us at the forefront of the repairs game and helping us to retain our place as trusted tech experts
You will need:
- To be approachable and friendly
- To find joy in helping customers and solving problems
- Basic technical knowledge and the ability to translate complex information into straightforward language
- A passion for technology and a drive to keep yourself up to date with the latest releases
We know our people are the magic ingredient in our success. That's why we reward you with benefits that go deeper than just the day-to-day. Benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. They include:
- Monthly performance-related bonus
- Product discounts on the latest tech
- 6 weeks of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
- A range of wellbeing initiatives
- Permanent colleagues also join our pension scheme
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role, grow your skills your way, and see your career develop in the way you want. Plus, we'll help you develop skills for life, so you can take charge of your future and ours. Be part of our talented retail team and unbox your passion at the UK's best-known retailer in tech.