BNY Mellon Investment Management is one of the world's largest investment managers. We believe that the right results begin by being relevant to every client whether that's; access the way they want it, diversifying strategies, reassurance, or quality insights for better informed decisions.
That's why we have designed a model that is truly built around investor's needs - bringing together world-class investment managers with best of breed talent and unique cultures to deliver investment outcomes. This is combined with the global scale and strength of BNY Mellon Investment Management - connecting investors with opportunities across every major asset class in more than 100 markets and 35 countries.
Today, we have eight investment management firms in our stable: Alcentra, ARX, Dreyfus Cash Investment Strategies, Insight, Mellon, Newton Investment Management, Siguler Guff and Walter Scott.
We believe this is how investing should be and we are looking for talent to help us deliver on our promise.
BNY Mellon Investment Management is part of the BNY Mellon group (the corporate brand of The Bank Of New York Mellon). POSITION SUMMARY:
Under minimal direction, analyzes, reconciles, troubleshoots and reviews incoming and outgoing data to ensure accurate performance/output generated by organization technology products and solutions. Tests data quality and works directly with outside vendors to confirm they have all necessary information. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes and monitors data/reports to ensure quality of and accurate transfer, integration, translation, and reporting of data, reacting promptly to data quality statistics and client inquiries.
- Based on both documented processes and experiential analysis, executes moderately complex data fixes, resulting in improved performance or accuracy.
- Develops and executes test plans and ensures the quality and accurate delivery/transfer of test and production files
- Performs data normalization, constructs data diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents processes. Assists the business/clients to define data workflows or reporting requirements.
- Performs macro-level analyses to identify trending issues across clients, products, integration or transition activities, etc. Collaborates on potential preemptive solutions.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred. EXPERIENCE:
5-7 years of total work experience with database querying, data visualization, reporting, process documentation, CRM. Financial services experience preferred.