- HR Manager / Senior HR Generalist for Experian - Superb opportunity to grow into a Senior HRBP role in a renowned and fast-growth FTSE100
- Full-time permanent role, starting ASAP, based from our London Victoria office
- Competitive salary and benefits package with a flexible and collaborative culture and great opportunities for personal learning and development
Who are Experian?
Experian is the world's leading global information services company that unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, business and societies from across the world.
During life's big moments - from buying a home or a car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business by connecting with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organisations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
For more than 125 years we've helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish - and we're not done.
Our 17,000 people across 37 countries believe the possibilities for our customers, and our world, are growing. We're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
The HR generalist role is responsible for supporting the Senior HR Business Partner in the delivery of first class, added value HR support to seven senior stakeholders who make up the Corporate Functions. Corporate Functions includes UK&I and EMEA Finance teams, Group Finance, Tax & Treasury, Global Internal Audit, UK&I Mergers and Acquisitions and Company Secretariat; this incorporates 780 employees based across all regions. You will be involved in the end-to-end employee life cycle, with management and leadership practices and development and transformation programmes.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to face off to an exciting, diverse and global client group and, over time, grow into a capable and well-rounded business partner. As a result, we are looking for a bright, proactive self-starter, who is committed to supporting the business to thrive and has the foresight to spot opportunities to innovate, propose and develop new ways of doing things. We want people who want to make a difference and who thrive on change.
Key Role Activities:
• Maintain a strong customer service ethos and focus both internally and externally to encourage speed of response and high standards of service
• Act as a trusted partner to managers, to support good practices and drive business objectives
• Facilitate delivery of and support with our performance review cycle, talent review processes, employee engagement survey and compensation reviews
• Personally, act as a 'change agent' within the business areas, coaching managers where necessary to help achieve business transformation goals, be an ambassador for our Brand and culture within Experian
• Provide expert HR advice to employees, considering relevant policies/practices and working in partnership other HR groups where appropriate (service centres, local HR teams, centres of excellence)
• Perform employee data analysis as needed, using data to drive good business decisions
• Manage inbound and outbound transfers/assignments in partnership with Global Mobility, Talent Acquisition and Onboarding
• Own oversight of approvals on all junior roles, working closely with Talent Acquisition Partners
• Manage Employee Relations issues, working closely with the centre of excellence where appropriate
• Support the business in organisational changes and ensure employee data is accurately maintained
• Continually pursue ways to improve existing processes, document our approach and implement best practice
• Run and participate in team-based projects and represent the team on cross-functional initiatives
• Build relationships across the organisation to leverage and share best practice to the benefit of Corporate Functions and Experian more broadly
What are we looking for?
This would be a great opportunity for someone with proven experience in a generalist HR role, who is looking to join a truly global, market leading organisation with the opportunity to develop into a business partnering role.
We're looking for:
• Demonstrated success in working within a complex, matrixed structure - working through influence more than direction
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of a professional organisation and across countries, cultures and disciplines simultaneously
• Pragmatic approach and delivery focussed; with a flair for working collaboratively - being visible and keen to connect to build a strong network across the organisation
• Proven ability to effectively organise, prioritise and handle multiple assignments
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Educated to degree level or above/equivalent experience
It would be a bonus if you have:
• Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
• Previous coverage of international client groups
• Ability to work within a fast-paced environment; whilst being comfortable with ambiguity and capable to progress despite it
• Excel savvy and ability to mine data to find the story
In return we'll offer you a competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme and many more flexible benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. We're an equal opportunities employer and look to attract a diverse range of candidates, and we are happy to discuss agile/flexible ways of working upon application.