WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
TT Games was acquired by Warner Bros. in 2007 and went on to develop the hit LEGO games franchise. The company is proud to continue its mission to be the leading publisher of interactive entertainment for young gamers and their families.
Join us. Shape your story here.Overall Purpose of the Role
Summary of the role - main purpose for the existence of the role
Working closely with the HR Director, the HRBP is responsible for partnering with employees and managers across all TT Games sites and businesses, providing business-focused HR solutions across the full range of generalist HR activity, with a special focus on ER. This includes but is not limited to: performance management; conflict resolution: coaching; development; employee relations; compensation; internal mobility and candidate , staff retention, talent acquisition, workforce planning, headcount and position management, talent and team development and compliance.
Taking special responsibility for ER and assigned projects, the HRBP leads the execution of HR programmes also works closely with and directs work to the HR Advisor and HR Assistant.
The role serves as a point of contact for employees and managers and may work closely with Talent Leaders, People Solutions, COEs, HRS, Workplace Investigations and Legal as needed.Areas of Responsibility
Key elements of the role.
Work closely with the People Partner Lead to execute and implement HR-related initiatives such as organisation design & integration, talent management, compensation planning, employee development, succession planning, and performance management
Manage and resolve HR issues including, but not limited to, performance management, conflict management, coaching, development, employee relations, compensation, internal mobility, staff retention, talent acquisition, workforce planning, headcount and position management, talent and team development and compliance; welfare and wellbeing
Handles a complex and challenging ER caseload, including directly handling individual grievance and disciplinary matters.
Oversees the HR Advisor in working with line managers in dealing with ER issues such as flexible working, conduct and PIP's, conducting investigation meetings
Leads on the creation and ongoing maintenance of employee communications and special interest forums with a particular focus on D&I - Women's Interest, parents and diversity groups.
Responsibility for the annual GPG submissions from a data perspective. Supports HRD in creating narrative and takes ownership of ongoing projects in support of improving our GPG
Deputises for the HR Director in their absence.
Areas of Accountability
Where applicable, provide information about the size of the organization managed, operating budget, revenue accountability, number of employees or other quantitative data pertinent to this position.
2 Games Studios across 4 locations with a total employee base of c.600 people.
- Experienced HR generalist with demonstrable experience of providing commercially focused guidance on a diverse range of employee relations matters including conducting disciplinary and capability hearings, investigations, grievances, organizational restructures, ideally with some exposure to TUPE, collective consultations, outsourcing initiatives and so on
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high volume and challenging environment.
- Strong in communicating with all levels of stakeholder; keen collaborator; builds strong relationships with employees, managers and colleagues across COE's and other areas of the wider business
- Good judgement
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Confident presenter with excellent presentation and training skills
- Computer literate - Confident and experienced in HRIS - great Excel skills an advantage.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills; ability to prioritize and excellent time management essential;
- Professional, diplomatic and confident
- Solid compliance knowledge and awareness.
- Previous experience of working within a highly matrixed environment and/or with a North American parent company desirable
- Audit, IR35, GDPR and immigration knowledge/experience desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent. Part or full CIPD qualification desirable
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.