WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world"s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden (WBSL) is a purpose built, state-of-the-art film and television studio offering one of the largest facilities in the UK. This 200-acre secure site has a half a million square feet of stage space, a back-lot tank, one of the largest heated underwater filming tanks in Europe and a 100 acre back-lot. It also owns Set-Lighting and Rigging - a rentals division, WB De Lane Lea - a post-production facility and Leavesden Park - a contemporary office complex. It is the only Hollywood owned studio of its calibre to be operated in the UK.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only place in the world to showcase the authentic sets, props and behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter films at the location where they were made. It has attracted over 12 million visitors since opening in 2012 and has received over 40,000 reviews on TripAdvisor with 96% rating the experience as "excellent" or "very good". Since launching, additions to the Tour include Platform 9 ¾ featuring the original Hogwarts Express, the Forbidden Forest and Gringotts Wizarding Bank.The Job
As Health & Safety Senior Manager, you will manage the Health & Safety function for WBSL and Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, ensuring the legal compliance and providing expert support across the facilities. You will plan, manage, and recommend safety and staff development programs with the WBSL Management for all departments. Establish and promote the maintenance of a safe, healthy, and accident-free work environment in cooperation and collaboration with the department leads. Cooperate with Corporate Health, Safety & Environmental (HS&E) Departments in the development and implementation of policies and HS&E to promote a proactive safety culture. The Daily
- Overseeing WBSL & Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is legally compliant across all Health & Safety elements.
- Overseeing all Health & Safety policies are implemented by department leads across WBSL & Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
- Management of the Health & Safety legal requirements and communicate the Health & Safety policies to senior management.
- Audit & inspection of Health & Safety activities, to understand the site and identify daily any additional risk across WBSL & Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
- Reviewing the Health & Safety records for WBSL & Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
- Working with Studio productions Health & Safety leads on new production on site.
- Overseeing compliance and audit, record keeping, working alongside the senior leadership team across WBSL & Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
- Managing and the point of contact for fire safety across the WBSL & Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
- Working with Warner Bros. employees, productions, facilities, construction, external contractors, and projects (Planning & Expansion)
- Accident reporting against legal requirements (RIDDOR)
- Communicate, advise and monitor the Company Health & Safety Policy and Strategy.
- Assist with the production of Health & Safety training packages and their implementation.
- Review and report on accidents, accident trends and incidents to the Health and Safety Steering Committee.
- An industry recognized qualification such as the NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
- Proven experience of health & safety management across busy multi used sites/space/environment/high volume activities.
- Previous management experience.
- Experience in management presentations.
- Proven Senior HS&E experience and delivery.
- Previous experience in commissioning/delivering training courses.
- Proven hands-on approach.
- Ongoing Knowledge of legislation changes and updates.
The Nice to Haves
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business and professional periodicals, technical procedures/instructions, and legislative documents.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
- Previous working knowledge of the film industry would be a plus.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here . The Perks
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands","industry":"All Others","sourcer":"