Gousto is one of the most dynamic and fast growing scale-ups in the UK. On a mission to help families enjoy good food, we believe home cooking is important, so we've made it simple. We take the hassle out of planning, shopping and cooking, by delivering weekly meals with pre-portioned ingredients and recipes cards ready to cook, so there's no more ' what's for dinner ' panic.
Gousto currently leads the category in the UK offering more choice, more delivery options and lower lead times than any other meal-kit retailer. This is really only the beginning though, we have big plans to transform our proposition in 2021 and beyond.
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto. We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Go Gousto!Head of Product - Growth
The Growth tribe is responsible for building world class customer experiences that sit around the recipe box proposition. The tribe's mission is to become the most loved platform to manage dinner time routines, by providing relevant, delightful interactions and shareable experiences.
The Head of Product in Growth will lead the strategic direction and development of our e-commerce journeys, working with individuals and teams across Technology, Marketing and Proposition. With 100% of our revenue coming through digital channels, the product portfolio is substantial - spanning acquisition, retention and customer support.
We're looking for someone who is deeply passionate about understanding the most impactful customer problems to solve and can translate that passion into a clear, unambiguous longer term product strategy for our teams to execute on.Requirements
- Experience managing and leading other Product Managers
- Proven track record building and deploying cutting-edge e-commerce products that have generated significant revenue growth
- Passionate about mentoring junior talent and effective in developing the skills of a product team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, whether to the tech team, to other stakeholders or to our leadership team. Effective in distilling complex solutions into bite-sized pieces when speaking and writing.
- Experience working in a fast paced, high growth, technology focussed organisation.
- A delivery mindset - we have a lot to do in a short space of time.