In addition to having a leading position in the UK, we have selectively expanded into new markets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. We believe that translating our capabilities to reflect the needs of our international clients will mean we are well placed to help them achieve their objectives.
*LGIM internal data as at 31 December 2017, including derivative positions and advisory assets. These figures include assets managed by LGIMA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Department Info
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Job Duties
- Ability to build and sustain sales pipeline from LGIMs book of clients and third parties
- Ability to build strategic relationships with TPE's, non consulting actuaries and independent trustees,
- Ability to engage with clients at a level of technical competence that best positions LGIM to be their primary partner in defining and evolving their investment solutions
- Ability to develop sales plans and retention strategies, engaging senior management as appropriate
- Ability to engage with senior management at L&G / LGIM to represent client interests / issues and champion tactical solutions and strategic initiatives
- Ability to engage effectively with senior client decision makers both on Trustee Boards and at the corporate (CFOs and CEOs).
- Ability to make a relevant, effective contribution to the future direction of LGIM in terms of its client relationships
- Ability and credibility to engage with LGIM's senior investors in terms of representing client issues and trends, contributing to the formulation of investment solutions
- Responsibility for good governance and risk management in terms of the relationships with clients and other counterparties
- Responsibility for maintaining and updating team process and implementing Salesforce as the key source of client data storage
- Preferably higher education/degree
- Ideally IMC and/or CFA or other relevant qualification
- Demonstrate technical competence
- Ability to engage on a senior level with key stakeholders
- Experience of designing and implementing a distribution strategy for fiduciary management across a business, including channel prioritisation and pipeline management
- Direct fiduciary management client delivery and sales experience, able to demonstrate significant client wins
- Good knowledge of current issues in the fiduciary management market - regulation, key providers, topical discussions, client concerns
- Experience of preparing fiduciary management RFP responses, experience of preparing pitches and site visits
- Previous engagement with the majority of the main independent Third Party Evaluators (IC Select, EY, Muse etc)
- Experience of the creation of collateral for fiduciary management, both for individual clients and overall campaigns
- Experience of working with internal stakeholders to motivate them in the delivery of the chosen distribution strategy
- Investment consulting experience would be helpful
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership qualities with experience of sole responsibility of managing client relationships
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days' holiday (plus one day after two years), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.