Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Go Gousto!Head of Factory of the Future
As we continue to expand our operation we are looking to hire a Head of Factory of the Future to identify and evaluate the cutting edge Industry 4.0 technologies we need to deploy to ensure Gousto can continue to drive world class customer, environmental and employee experiences. Our current factories are already leveraging latest technologies for planning, picking and box routing and this role is key to identifying and delivering the next level of factory capability.
To put this into context we are operating with two factories currently with programmes in place to deliver two further factories in the next 12 months. You will be responsible for identifying the best i4.0 opportunities for the entire future factory network.
You will be an industry expert and you will partner and collaborate with other best in class companies, consultancies, suppliers and academic institutions to accelerate our future capabilities. It is vital that you 'think big beyond our current constraints' and network internally and externally to bring the best knowledge, innovation and thinking to Gousto.Core Responsibilities:
Requirements Who you are:
- Identify leading technologies and evaluate potential for Gousto to deploy into new and existing factories
- Develop and execute plan to collaborate / partner with external companies, suppliers, consultancies and academic institutions to share best practices
- Collaborate with the continuous improvement team to map the value stream to identify key opportunity areas to improve safety, food safety, cost, OTIF and deliver proposition enhancements with new technology
- Identify technical opportunities to drive down the environmental impact of of our future and current factories
- Complete high level concept designs and recommendations for future factories
- Develop financial business cases (board papers) including costs, risks, benefits and develop recommendations to be approved by the Gousto leadership team
- Build Factory of the Future team and leverage consultancies where required
- Working with the PR team promote Gousto externally through conferences, social media and other channels
- You will be an industry expert, thought, innovation and knowledge leader in i4.0 / picking automation
- Experience of identifying and delivery factory of the future / i4.0 solutions in a relevant company, supplier or consultancy
- Ability to evaluate and articulate recommendations through presentations / board papers to a range of stakeholders including C-level
- Experience of thinking big beyond the current constraints of the business
- Great at building effective working relationships internally and externally with a strong industry network
- Experience working at pace in a fast growth, dynamic business environment
- Industry experience across FMCG/E-commerce/Consumer Goods will be an advantage!