A great opportunity to be recognised as the go to subject matter expert in your field, you'll be sought after for your technical opinions and general overall contribution. We'll also rely on you to develop and deliver an effective complaints strategy for our UK Platform. Providing direction, motivation and leadership to the Complaints team obviously comes with the role too, as does leading projects and programmes in order to achieve our business objectives. Monitoring and controlling costs and budgets, addressing risk and governance issues and acting as the escalation point for the more complex or financially significant complaints - all are aspects of this high profile leadership role.
Used to managing complex complaints within a highly regulated environment, you have a good understanding of all relevant regulatory bodies and associated principles and the ability to interpret and apply them effectively. We'll also be looking for an in-depth knowledge of the related products, services and best practice. Commercially aware and up to speed with the latest trends and issues, you're numerate, customer-focused and have exceptional communication and literacy skills too. What's more, you can bring experience of identifying and promoting service improvements within a large, multi-layered organisation. A pioneering and innovative approach and willingness to question convention is important too. Put simply, with your expertise, we'll soon achieve market-leading award winning status.
Benefits & working hours
No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That's why, in order to attract, motivate and retain the best people, we offer a very competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create. It includes a core Quilter funded package of rewards and benefits, and optional flexible benefits that you can add.Core benefits
Please note, the benefit package you receive will depend on your grade and what part of our business you work for.Flexible benefits
- Holiday: between 24-30 days' holiday (depending on your job banding).
- Annual bonus scheme: most employees are eligible to participate in our bonus scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it.
- Pension scheme: a non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions.
- Car allowance: depending on your role you may be offered a car allowance.
- Private medical insurance: couple's cover as standard with the opportunity to flex level of cover.
- Life assurance: six-times your salary.
- Health assessment: a company funded health assessment (depending on your grade).
- Personal accident: 1x salary with the option to change the level of cover.
- Income protection: 50% of salary with the option to change the level of cover.
We offer a number of additional benefits which you can purchase through our salary sacrifice scheme. These include additional health care schemes for both you and your spouse, childcare vouchers, gym and parking discounts and the ability to buy and sell holiday - to give just a few examples.
Our office is open from 8am - 5pm. Everyone works a seven hour day (plus one hour for lunch)
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture which embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.