WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Wizarding World Digital is a joint venture between Pottermore and Warner Brothers focused on using technology to deliver new, innovative and personalised experiences to fans of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts. It is also the home of the official Harry Potter Fan Club, a community of almost 40 million registered fans. Wizarding World Digital is the direct-to-consumer arm of the Wizarding World franchise, a magical universe first established with J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter books and brought to the screen in the Warner Bros. movies. It now extends to Universal theme parks with record breaking attendance, Warner Bros Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter (the highest rated attraction worldwide), a Tony award-winning stage play - Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, hit games including Wizards Unite, Hogwarts Mystery and Harry Potter Magic Awakened, interactive experiences, global exhibitions, a second movie series - Fantastic Beasts plus a wide range of popular consumer products, including our exclusive Harry Potter Fan Club Pin Seeking collection.The Job
The Growth Executive will support the Director of Growth Strategy and Senior Growth Executive in optimising and leveraging the Harry Potter Fan Club audience in support of the Wizarding World Digital business and the Harry Potter Global franchise's priorities. This role will be expected to play a leading role in identifying and executing growth initiatives.The Daily
- Work cross-functionally to devise and execute growth initiatives and strategies
- Identify opportunities for fan acquisition, engagement and retention
- Manage development of collateral that tells a clear story, including writing creative briefs and managing production and delivery of assets
- Manage administrative duties relating to growth initiatives, including building content in our content-management-system for our app and website updates
- Create framework for prioritizing project ideas and growth initiatives
- Measure the impact of growth initiatives, using data and analytics
- Build and broadcast e-CRM push campaigns
- Managing the weekly newsletter and content calendar
- Community management and monitoring of fan sentiment on social media
- Work with partners to drive appropriate awareness of key activations
- Experience gained in a growth marketing role with a strategic mindset, able to think creatively and deliver impressive concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative, forward-thinking with an inclusive mindset
- Experience with social media planning and execution (non-paid)
- Strong organisational skills, detail orientated with an ability to manage projects to agreed deadlines
- Analytical, enjoys handling and interpreting data
- Experience with PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- Strong understanding of fandoms & online communities with a knowledge and appreciation for Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts the Wizarding World
- Experience working for a high growth B2C Tech Startup or experience gained within the Entertainment industry
- Experience with use of analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Tableau
- Experience with PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.