We have an exciting opportunity available for an Operations Executive to join our Team. This role can be based at any of our Rolls-Royce UK sites.
You will be responsible for the experience of all employees, customers and visitors on the Rolls Royce estate and the underlying Facility Management services that enable this experience.
You will act as a Trusted Advisor for our core businesses, ensuring the necessary capability / resources are available to delivery property, facility and infrastructure services and improvement activity as outlined in our 2030 Vision.
At Rolls-Royce, we look beyond tomorrow. We continually pioneer integrated power and propulsion solutions to deliver cleaner, safer and more competitive power.
Every great product needs a great business behind it. Our work is complex, innovative, highly challenging and rewarding, and it takes a range of professionals to do it. Having the right people means we can deliver excellence to our customers and pioneer the power that matters.Key Responsibilities:
- Own the employee experience by ensuring the provision, delivery and cost of services satisfy our stakeholders
- Own our Safety First and compliance activities, keep our work environments safe and send everyone home at the end of the day
- Enhance the employee experience, improve the current service and bring new activities into Group Property
- Define and procure the resources needed to deliver our services, improvements and compliance activities.
- Lead and develop your team, enhance capability and promote talent Leveraging and developing your professional network to support Group Properties vision
- Communicate / market our capabilities and services, form relationships with key stakeholders and develop our services to keep our businesses happy as well as being an integral part in developing our sourcing strategy and own the mobilisation / delivery of this
- Live our Values (Trusted to Deliver Excellence, Act with Integrity, Operate Safely), shadow our Behaviours (embrace Agility, be Bold, pursue Collaboration and seek Simplicity)
- Experience of leading facility management teams or large service organisations across multiple regions or areas including responsibility for budget management and commercial activity
- A demonstratable background in delivering service / stakeholder improvement programmes at pace
- A degree or post graduate diploma or equivalent in a business discipline, other transferrable disciples will be considered
- Member of a relevant professional body or institute would be beneficial
- A strong professional network
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, employee support assistance and employee discounts.Pioneer
an enduring legacy. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation. Beyond tomorrow.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We're committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we'll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential.
You can learn more about our global Diversity and Inclusion strategy here .
At Rolls-Royce we also support requests for flexible working arrangements wherever possible.Closing Date:
30 August 2019Job Category
Group Property Posting Date
19 Aug 2019; 00:08