Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
LI#DNI Location - Any Colt Office EuropeRole Purpose:
Reporting to the Director, SI, DC & Tech Partners Practice, you will hold responsibility for the development & execution of Colt's partnership strategy across assigned Technology Partners to drive additional sources of revenue growth.
Using your business acumen, exceptional insights, strong relationship building skills and executive level influences, you will collaborate with a variety of key stakeholders, both within Colt and the assigned Partners to achieve optimal enablement of incremental revenue growth.
As Global Partner Development Manager, you will have overall responsibility for managing and enriching the assigned partnership globally, i.e. the global partner strategy, partner development plan and stakeholder coordination. You will have the mandate to drive the partnership strategy towards 360° through co-creation and co-innovation, and engage at all levels within Colt
Driving effective incremental growth of pipeline and bookings associated with the assigned Partners will be in your DNA, as will leadership by example. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience
- Establish Colt as the preferred Connectivity & Voice partner for the assigned Partners
- Clearly define, articulate and evangelize both internally and externally the joint value proposition and ambition for a successful partnership across all sales models
- Collaborate with cross - functional teams to co-create and execute a strategic partnership development plan and a joint go-to-market plan, inclusive of but not limited to sales enablement, marketing & sales initiatives, and joint client engagements.
- Define the relevant Go-to-Market models and engage with the partner's field sales organizations, their channel and ecosystem partners and end customers to drive incremental revenue growth and new customer acquisition s.
- Facilitate collaboration & engagement between key stakeholders within Colt and the assigned Technology Partners, including Sales, Marketing, Sales Engineering, Portfolio, Market Development, Strategy & Innovation & Portfolio teams
- Ensure senior executive buy in, sponsorship and endorsement of the partnership strategy with the assigned Technology Partners.
- Sets the business cadence with each of the assigned Partners, including facilitating and leading regular joint business reviews .
- Facilitate and participate in joint client engagements related to the assigned Technology Partners where appropriate
- Drive continuous enablement, both within Colt and the assigned Technology Partners through training , certifications & other relevant initiatives
- Bring to market new propositions via on-going assessment and understanding of the value propositions of the assigned Technology Partners and their own Partner ecosystem, that pull through complementary Connectivity and/or Voice propositions.
- Understand the technical requirements for each partner and work closely with the internal Portfolio and Market Development Consultancy Practice teams to guide the direction of our product offerings
- Significant experience and quantifiable success in a Global Partner Manager and/or Business Development role in the Informational Technology industry
- Strong background and experience within a Telecommunications, Managed Services or Systems Integration environment
- Successful track record in Networking Technology vendor and/or Telecommunications services sales
- Proven experience communicating and generating business at senior executive levels
- Strong Business Development acumen in the Information Technology industry and in Enterprise Digital Transformation
- Deep knowledge of the IT and Technology Vendor industry as well as Technology Partnership models.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate differentiated value propositions and complex concepts, to cross functional audiences.
- Strong program management skills with a focus on delivering scalable programs
- Ability to design, execute and measure success of partnership programs.
- Strong business acumen, with a demonstrated track record of exceeding performance and driving the most out of partnerships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technology-based features and concepts into business value benefits
- Proven team player with exceptional interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated individual.
- Excellent organizational and priority-setting skills
- Inspirational, Passionate and a Motivator of others
- BA/BS Degree in Business and/or Engineering related fields
- Fluent in English - Multi-lingual skills desirable
Willingness to travel post-COVID times - primarily in Western Europe, but also US for flagship technology partners events What we offer:
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
•Flexible working and relaxed dress code
•Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
•Pension and insurance options
•Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
•Discounts with local hospitality and retail providers
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to making Colt an inclusive and supportive workplace