Siemens Software seek an L&D Program Manager on apermanent and full-time basis, to design, develop/source and implement highquality core learning programs to meet defined learning requirements thatsupport our Global Sales and Customer Success (GSCS) area of the business.
As the successful candidate you will oversee therecruitment, training, certification and ongoing management of the trainer/coachpopulation required to ensure delivery. Working through the Learning Academy Operations Manager, you providegovernance and quality control for learning program adoption globally, carryingout regular checks on the standard and accuracy of delivery inCountry/Zone. Oversee the evaluationanalysis and trend tracking for learning reporting, produce regular reports ofprogram delivery progress and value achievement whilst championing the use ofthe L&D division in all you do.
You will participate in setting global priorities forcontent, program and initiative development originating from agreed learning& development objectives. Contributeto the creation and implementation of Global L&D strategy, approaches,processes and policies. Area ofResponsibility:
Learning Program Development
- Take onboard the program development requestsfrom within L&D understanding purpose, constraints and learning objectives
- Design learning concept, program and strategy usingblended learning approaches including formal, social peer and adoptionelements, defining all the curriculum and program elements.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts where necessaryto development elements. Develop program support materials and validate programand assets with key stakeholders including L&D BP for target audience
Learning Programs Delivery
- Co-ordinate the recruitment and certification ofTrainers and Coaches to deliver and support the program, ensuring that Zoneshave adequate coverage, plans for replacement and plans for the delivery ofcore programs to cover the target audience
- Ensure required classes are scheduled costed tomeet delivery targets, manage the supplier relationship ensuring timely licensepurchase and work with training co-ordination to ensure classes are completed,attendees confirmed, and regular cross charging delivery is undertaken
- Coach Line Managers to drive and supportadoption of program learning and associated processes/standards/tools intopractice and where appropriate and organise refresh training and applicationworkshops
Learning Programs Governance and Evaluation
- Lead the quality and delivery governance,undertaking quality reviews with the teams delivering the program to ensurethat the it is delivered and supported per design.
- Regularly gain feedback from the Zone leads forcontinual improvement and consolidate program evaluations to track trends andvalue realisation over time for reporting and continual improvement
- Annually review and update programs as required,produce quarterly status reports for each program and always encourage teams toshare practice
- Deep understanding and experience of the principlesand practice of L&D design, delivery and management, Adult LearningPractices as well as the design, development and delivery of complex BlendedLearning Programs.
- Practiced at Learning Consulting withstakeholder groups to establish requirements and learning objectives forLearning Programs in addition to experience in the practical governance ofLearning Programs over multiple geographies.
- as a professional trainer for classroomand virtual classroom environments
- A strong communicator at all levels, witheffective listen skills, the ability to present to any audience and withbuilding and maintaining positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Strong Analytical Skills & Problem Solvingand the ability to build on people's ideas and guides in an ethicallyresponsible manner.
- You seek out feedback from others on a regularbasis to support improvement, actively encourage the adoption of best practice andensures other team members are mentored/coached appropriately
- Must have CIPD Level 3 (or country specificequivalent) in L&D
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package, generousholiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you canselect benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens Industry Software is a leading provider of solutionsfor the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many differentindustries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, andmany of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived andmanufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively withcompanies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions thatresult in better products.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminateunlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage andcivil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex,sexual orientation or trade union membership.Job ID:
Siemens Industry Software LimitedExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: