Our Integrated Go-to-Markets team is looking for an energetic and proactive team member who will be focussing on driving the execution of and increasing the market impact of EY's Industry Markets (IM) BMC programs to support the global sector's strategic priorities and growth objectives.
The role will focus on ensuring that IM BMC programs are executed smoothly across many channels and geographies. It requires a proactive and resourceful team player, with excellent project management and communication skills. The role will report to the Global PE Brand, Marketing & Communications (BMC) Leader. Your key responsibilities
You will help create and execute best-in-class go-to-market programs, including managing project plans, timelines and budgets, as well as internal stakeholders.
You will manage and develop the IM's social/digital media channels (including ey.com) to deploy key initiatives and create engagement opportunities with target audiences, including media.
You will also c ollaborate with regional and other global IM BMC teams to deploy market-facing initiatives for high impact in the IM's priority regions and oversee multiple processes key to executing the IM BMC programs, including content brand/legal/quality reviews and contract reviews. Skills and attributes for success
Qualifications: To qualify for the role you must have
- Ability to manage and maintain good working relationships with key internal stakeholders and external stakeholders, including agencies and industry organizations
- A strong team player, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently
- Excellent networking skills - able to effectively manage and influence senior leaders as well as a broad range of internal and client facing professionals
- Ability to help manage and monitor the marketing budget and track the return on investment of the sector's marketing initiatives
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision and direction.
Ideally, you'll also have
- A good understanding of marketing and communications principles and practice as well as all channels, including strong social media knowledge/experience;
- Excellent written and spoken communication abilities and strong editing skills
- The ability to manage several projects concurrently; excellent time management and organizational skills.
What we look for
- Strong skills in MS Word, PPT and Excel
- Strong digital execution skills
- Significant working experience in marketing, communications or business development, ideally in a B2B environment.
We are looking someone with the soft skills to work with senior stakeholders and a diverse team; who is able to work well within a globally dispersed team across multiple time zones. You are a dynamic self-starter who demonstrates strong attention to detail and a genuine commitment to maintaining the highest standards across all external and internal content and channels.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a b etter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.