Global Alliances Content Marketing Lead
Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function has an important role to play in helping to achieve EY's ambition to create long-term value as the world's most trusted, distinctive professional services organization. We work hand in hand with the business to take services and solutions to market; bring our purpose, building a better working world, to life for our people, clients and communities; engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY brand.
Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
BMC is led globally by Karen Hopkins. The function is made up of around 2,000 professionals, working across the Executive and Regions in the following areas of specialism: Brand; Marketing; PR/Media Relations & External Communications; Internal Communications & Employee Engagement; Corporate communications.
BMC also includes a number of teams who are responsible for content development, editorial, webcasts, events-staging, strategy, planning and operations. Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
Function: Brand, Marketing & Communications
Sub Function: Global BMC Alliances
Job Rank: Assistant Director
In this age of disruption, the pace of change has never been faster, the need for resiliency has never been more critical and embracing transformation has never been more vital. In collaboration with our Alliance and Ecosystem: relationships, EY teams help companies rapidly and digitally transform with minimal risk. Together we provide the technologies and insights that our clients need to create new forms of customer value--helping them achieve the transformational outcomes to be more agile, innovate at speed and be more resilient and better equipped to respond to disruptive change. Global Alliances Content Marketing Lead is a new strategic role requiring a seasoned marketer to develop and drive marketing assets to support our Type 1 go-to-market (GTM) strategy. toYou will create a framework of assets for internal and external audiences that brings to life the value and unique value proposition our alliance partners bring to the market. beYou are comfortable directing, working and collaborating with external marketing vendors and internal EY resources to help execute deliverables and comfortably work across wider functions including ey.com, social, media relations and analyst relations.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• 8 years of relevant digital marketing experience and/or digital content marketing across channels
• Senior editor expertise to elevate current content to build dialogue and shift perception of EY
• Excellent US English journalistic writing skills with an understanding of how messages may be received globally
• Motivated, proactive approach with the presence, confidence, energy, and finesse required to engage and influence many different types of personalities/levels within the organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and lead them through to implementation
• Thrives in an agile, fast-paced marketing environment. Views change as an opportunity
• Strong project management skills
• Executive presence and ability to communicate effectively and comfortably with leadership
• High level of networking, team building and stakeholder management skills
• Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Agile mindset with willingness to contribute where required to support additional, high-value initiatives and program support
Ideally you also have:
• B2B marketing, product marketing, alliance marketing, and/or brand marketing
• Experience working in a professional services organization highly desired
• Digital marketing analytics expertise
• Professional services experience
What we look for
We look for people who demonstrate integrity, respect and teaming, who build relationships on doing the right thing and have energy, enthusiasm and the courage to lead. We're looking for an experienced, high energy professional who embraces change and innovation in order to ensure that we can continue to deliver world-class BMC initiatives in an ever-changing environment.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.