WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
TT Odyssey in Brighton are on the lookout for a Programmer to join their small, talented team.
We are the mobile-focused arm of Traveller"s Tales, the makers of best-selling LEGO titles including "LEGO Star Wars" and "LEGO Marvel Super Heroes". We make original mobile-first games, and as part of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment we have access to their incredible roster of Intellectual Properties.
Reporting to a Lead Programmer you will collaborate with artists and designers, contributing to their vision and help bringing it to fruition. You will have the opportunity to lead development of game features, potentially directing other code team members.
You are a generalist and will get to work on all aspects of the game in a small team. You"re friendly, eager to learn, and will thrive in our informal environment. We"re looking for:
- C#/C/C++ commercial experience within the computer games industry.
- A self-starter able to understand a goal, research and plan the steps to achieve it.
- Demonstrable experience of technical design.
- Capable of providing mentoring and direction while designing and delivering solutions within a small and focused game team.
- Excellent ability in one programming language, preferably C#, C++ or Java.
- Willingness to pick up new languages and technologies.
- You love an area of games technology or development which you can show you"ve gone deep into.
- Flexible with new ideas and, most importantly, open to direction and iteration.
- Ability to communicate and work with coders, artists, testers, game and audio designers in a dynamic team environment.
- Willing to help others and ask for help where needed.
- You love games!
- Experience of Unity 3D, another C# game engine, or Unreal Engine.
- One or more shipped games.
- Experience of iOS, Android or other mobile development.
- Contributed successfully to an open-source project.
- Experience with low level optimisation, shader programming, physics or mathematics.
- Understanding and experience of cloud server, network backend, and database systems.
- Familiarity with networked game technology and techniques.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.","industry":"All Others","sourcer":"