In addition to having a leading position in the UK, we have selectively expanded into new markets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. We believe that translating our capabilities to reflect the needs of our international clients will mean we are well placed to help them achieve their objectives.
*LGIM internal data as at 31 December 2017, including derivative positions and advisory assets. These figures include assets managed by LGIMA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Department Info
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Job Duties
Skills RequiredAcademic Qualifications
- Ambassador and point of contact for teams supported both internally and externally requiring high levels of responsibility and accountability for all tasks
- Proactively manage the team's diaries, initiating, arranging and rescheduling meetings internally and externally
- Prepare and provide relevant papers for all meetings as required
- Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence, including prioritising, copying, scanning and distributing papers as appropriate (either hard or soft copy)
- Ability to draft correspondence to a high standard
- Produce and co-ordinate client presentations/reports to a high standard within tight timeframes ensuring they are brand compliant
- Filter and manage the team's telephone calls effectively. Ability to deal with enquiries and escalate when appropriate
- Maintain paper and electronic filing systems, archiving files when required and ensuring all archived files are properly catalogued to ensure efficient recall from archive
- Undertake processing of legal documents in accordance with LGIM Real Assets procedures
- Ensure invoices are paid on time and tracked appropriately
- Arrange travel, car hire and accommodation as appropriate for business trips, conferences (UK and/or overseas) and site visits
- Raising IT support requests to ensure there is an audit trail for all items requested
- Deal with and complete any other ad hoc projects that may arise from time-to-time, ranging from small internal events to large, external functions.
- Educated to A level standard or higher
- Secretarial qualifications or equivalent and/or the ability to demonstrate a proven track record
- In depth experience within industry/commercial environment. Ideally with experience in Property and/or Financial Services sector.
- Proactive, forward thinking approach to tasks
- Team orientated
- High levels of organising/co-ordination ability
- Flexible in approach to projects/workload
- Ability to adapt to new and changing situations
- Practical, common sense approach
- High levels of accuracy with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal (including telephone manner) and written.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Friendly and approachable
- Proven ability to manage, prioritise and juggle several complex tasks at any one time
- Comfortable with changing priorities
- Proven ability to meet and manage deadlines
- Resourceful with highly developed problem-solving skills
- Results driven
- Able to influence people in a calm, diplomatic and positive manner
- Technical skills
- Typing speed of 60+wpm
Outlook diary management essential Intermediate/advanced
levels of ability in the following Microsoft applications: Benefits
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 22 days' (with potential to rise to 25 days) holiday, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.