About the Role
We are involved in complex, global and high-profile litigation, arbitration and investigations combining end-to-end risk advisory, investigative and disputes expertise to deliver holistic solutions for our clients.
A Developer-II is responsible for providing support and web application development as they relate to litigation, dispute resolution or financial investigations. He/she will assist businesses, government entities and law firms in complex, application development requiring the understanding of relationships between various information sources, complex modeling or information sharingWhat You'll Do
As a Developer-II, you will develop in-depth knowledge of your clients' objectives and challenges in order to design and implement innovative strategies to assist them through their current difficulties and prepare them for the future:
How You'll Grow
- Designing, creating, and implementing client centric web applications.
- Analyze code, and test simple to moderate modules (both new and changes to existing programs) from design specifications.
- Learn existing applications and design new tools to improve processes.
- Identifying the relationships among multiple sources and types of data and organizing this information to facilitate effective data analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative team that provides real value to clients, while also having the freedom to innovate, work on a variety of interesting projects and grow professionally.Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 3 years' experience with Agile web application development.
- Experience with the full stack
- Experience with TypeScript/Angular, TypeScript/NestJS, Python/Django, PHP/Laravel or equivalent
- Experience or demonstrated interest in DevOps, Docker, security, cloud/AWS, automated testing
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Able to adapt quickly in handling multiple/evolving tasks as a result of new engagements and/or re-prioritized deadlines
- Experienced in Linux and Apache
- Experienced in Agile principles and test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience with APIs.
- Flexibility to provide night and weekend coverage when requested.
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits.
We offer a competitive benefits and wellbeing programme including private medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, income protection, flex critical illness cover, 5% employer pension contribution, holiday buy, discounted gym membership, interest free travel loans, paid volunteer hours and corporate matching for charitable donations, and much more. About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes . For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter ( @FTIConsulting ), Facebook and LinkedIn .
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.