- Weekly and monthly reconciliation of the reimbursement account to month end deadlines.
- Ensuring errors within specific accounts managed by the team are rectified within period.
- Posting and reconciliation of International Cashbooks and Petty Cash.
- Resolving of queries assigned within the Query Management system in line with the Service Level Agreement.
- To provide first point of contact for the bank in regards day to day queries.
- Ensure bank mandates are kept up to date with and supporting documentation held.
- Review bank charges
- To provide ad-hoc support to Financial Controller and others as required or requested.
- Other responsibilities as requested in line with the expansion of the Financial Services function.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and documentation skills with attention to detail
- The ability to communicate with all levels of staff and deal professionally with colleagues, customers and business partners on a consistent basis displaying strong customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of MS office tools including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Studying AAT or equivalent.
- Ensure full ownership is taken for all areas of responsibility.
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness.
- A self-starter with initiative and able to set own priorities.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well in a team environment and develop relationships and rapport with external customers and internal colleagues.
- Exhibit a proactive approach to all areas of responsibility.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP " we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important " be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including a 37.5 hour working week, 25 days annual leave, pension schemes, life assurance, personal accident cover and paid professional subscriptions, and some not so standard benefits as part of our flexible benefits scheme " so if you would like to hop on a new bike (cycle to work scheme) or thrill the family with your Lego building skills (Discount at Legoland Windsor) " WSP can help!
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Our VIBE (LGBT + employee network) and WiL (Women in Leadership) networks work with the business to help ensure we continue to promote the right environment to enable LGBT+ and female employees to reach their full potential, and to ensure we continue to promote equality, inclusivity and diversity for everyone.
As one of the worlds leading professional services firms, long experience tells us it takes a lot of people to help deliver great projects. Our UK technical teams deliver great things, from skyscrapers to playgrounds, cycle paths to rail stations and roads to bridges ¦ but only with the help of hundreds of expert colleagues in HR, Finance, IT, Proposals, Legal and Marketing teams. People like you are vital to making WSP a successful business.
When they look up at the Shard, catch the Manchester Metrolink or enjoy a clear drive between junction 28 and junction 31 M1, our people know they are involved in work that inspires, improves and protects. We need excellent people like you to help make it happen.