Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Go Gousto!Requirements Role: Supply Tribe Finance Analyst Team: Supply Tribe Finance Team
We are thrilled to advertise NEW roles in the Supply Tribe Finance Team, we are not just on the lookout for one but two Finance Analysts! As a Supply Tribe Finance Analyst you will be responsible for supporting our Factory and Supply Chain teams to deliver the best possible customer experience in the most efficient manner possible, all whilst obsessing about minimising food waste and rapidly scaling our business (we're opening 2 new fulfilment centres this year!).Who are the Supply Tribe?
The Supply Tribe are a cross-functional team (operations, tech, supply chain, finance, data) who work on the end-to-end value chain, and are responsible for building and optimising the capabilities that drive our expanding Supply Chain network.
As part of the Supply Tribe Finance Team, you'll report into the Supply Tribe Finance Manager and will work closely with an amazing team, who will support you to drive strong decision-making and embrace the challenge of scaling the operation at Gousto, all whilst having fun along the way!Who you are:
What you'll do:
- Problem-solver - You enjoy diving into a problem, finding the root cause and working with the wider team to implement the solution;
- Curious and proactive - You are proactive and fast in anticipating future needs for both the business and our customers. Speed and clarity matter!
- Collaborator - You love working with others, using strong communication to influence stakeholders and to land change;
- Hands On - You're confident getting hands on with the operations team to fully understand the ways of working and the challenges they're facing;
- Data-Driven - you seek out data to drive insight, which can then be used to influence and drive decision-making;
- Adaptable - You thrive on being in a fast-paced environment and are able to adapt to changing priorities;
- Experience in at least 1 commercial finance role, and ideally demonstrable progression within a company;
- CIMA/ACCA Part-Qualified or looking to become qualified;
- Excellent numerical and computer skills - essential: Excel and/or G-Suite (sheets, docs, slides)
- Business partner the Supply Tribe sub-teams to solve complex problems such as: What's the most cost-efficient way to split orders between our fulfilment sites without impacting the customer experience? How can we minimise food waste further? What will our storage and inventory requirements be as we continue to scale? Etc.
- Further develop our multisite financial processes and reporting requirements to enable successful and consistent financial performance measurement processes across all of our sites.
- Drive financial performance vs budget & financial forecast accuracy for waste, labour, OTIF (on-time-in-full) / refunds and courier costs through weekly reporting & performance measurement processes.
- Challenge the Operations and Supply teams to move the needle on KPIs (waste, labour, OTIF/refunds, courier costs) such that they out-perform vs budgeted expectations!
- Work with the Supply Tribe and wider finance team (Menu & Growth tribes) to fully assess & understand the financial impacts of future proposition changes on the operation & supply chain to ensure successful implementation for both the customer experience and the in-house operation.
- Lead the annual budget and quarterly reforecast processes for waste, labour, OTIF and courier costs.