Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection ofover 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we createtechnologies that take society further.
We're looking for peoplewith the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Gas and PowerDivision as a Group Manager and help us re-imagine the world by findingsolutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
We arerecruiting for a Group Manager to join our Field Service division. We arelooking for a leader who can motivate and engage a group of up to 50 FieldService Engineers (based in UK & globally) in line with the businessobjective which is to provide world class Field Service Support for a globalfleet of 2000 Industrial Gas Turbines.
It's incredibly importantthat our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in havinga friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that developmentand training is important to many and that's why we have a supportiveenvironment which invests in our employee's development.
Feelfree to click on this link to see what it's like to work here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmmNjaEr04 Thisis your role. What part will you play?
Useyour skills to move the world forward.
- Employeerelations including; motivation, engagement, welfare, performance & timemanagement, training & development.
- Day-to-dayoperations; resource planning & utilization, field mobilisations andhandling escalations as and when they arise.
- Customerrelations; work with internal and external customers including customer complimentand complaint recognition, analysis, resolution and lessons learnt.
- Globalresponsibilities; foster relations with regional counterparts to oversee anduphold Field Service strategy (EHS, competency, utilization) globally.
- Financial;manage budget in line with business strategy and drive 'cost-out' approach.
- EHS; activelypromote Siemens 'Zero Harm' policy and monitors tools related to safe workingconditions to mitigate risk and ultimately prevent loss.
- Field Service best practice & strategy;responsible for the development and implementation of Field Service standardswithin your team. Promote respect, honesty and integrity; adhering to allapplicable laws, regulations and Siemens policies.
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- A degree in anEngineering related subject is ideal.
- Experience in alarge Engineering company and some technical knowledge
- Experience in aleadership role is essential.
- IT proficiency in MS Office, including Word,Excel, Powerpoint
- Some project management experience would beadvantageous.
Siemens Gas and Power isfocused on helping customers navigate the world's most pressing energyproblems, both for today and tomorrow. Some of our products, solutions andservices make fossil energy greener, deliver decentralized flexible powersolutions and manage the complexities of the grid.
Our benefits package includesa generous base salary and we celebrate the fact that ouremployees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this inmind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefitspackage to suit you. We offer 26 days holiday (which increases with service),up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme andemployee discounts justto name a few.
If we all thought thesame, we would never think of anything new. That's why we recruit great mindsfrom all walks of life. We recognize that building a diverse workforce iscritical to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applicationsfrom a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibilityrequirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Closing date forapplications: 23rd August 2019 Job ID:
Gas and PowerCompany:
Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery Ltd.Experience Level:
not definedJob Type: