Contributing to building and maintaining key client relationships by delivering exceptional client service. Managing the successful delivery of HR projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
Identifying and driving opportunities - use your knowledge gained from other projects and from our knowledge sharing sessions and technical training to add input to projects and proposals
Building your own strong client and internal relationships - develop and use your relationship skills to create your own external and internal networks
Counsel and develop junior staff through delegation and on the job training Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Client driven and strategically and commercially aware
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral.
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- Motivated team player
To be eligible for EY Reconnect, you will need to have:
- Prior Experience in one of more of the following HR capabilities; Reward, Performance, HR Business Support, Organisational Design, Leadership & Capability development, Talent or Global Mobility
Qualifications: What working at EY offers
- Taken career break of between 2 & 10 years
- A background in professional services or relevant industry sector
- Experience at Manager level or above
- The right to work in the UK
- Availability to join the programme from April or September 2019. Please note, the core programme is for an initial 12 weeks, but we are happy to discuss a range of options through the selection process.
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.